Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino Nutria

3749676876_568c46ef4a.jpg
3748888575_e0a5e7e9e6.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...TRK:MEDWX:IT&item=310154698072#ht_6327wt_1167
No one showed this hat that ended last weekend, I was only runner-up.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Chiliarches said:
I've bought 15 hats in four weeks! I deserve at least some kind of enthusiastic amateur award...or a knock on the head.

The second option may be the best advice...slow down and appreciate them...don't binge...

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bantam Man said:
This Flagship will head to The Netherlands ;). It has some mothbites, but otherwise seems fine. And it's actually the first one coming by on eBay in 7 1/4 in, at least, a loooong time. And with the box included! I'm looking forward to it :p

Good for you man, it should be nice. Enjoy

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chiliarches said:
I've bought 15 hats in four weeks! I deserve at least some kind of enthusiastic amateur award...or a knock on the head.

I bid on hats like I drink...slow, steady, and savoring each sip. Keeps me balanced (the booze, not the moderation)!:D :D :D

babs

A-List Customer

ValEag

One of the Regulars
Champ

While not as elegant as many I've seen in this thread, I was able to pick up a nice Champ stingy brim this week. It was advertised to be in like new condition, and does appear to be hardly worn if at all. I was really excited about getting it, and finally seeing how I look in a stingy brim. Seller was very prompt and I received it in three days.

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

Unfortunately, my excitement died down quite a bit when I saw this:

IMG_1136.jpg

It was advertised as a 7 1/2 (my size) but was actually a 7 1/8. :(
The seller was very apologetic and I had planned to return it, then my wife tried it on - perfect fit - and looks good on her too. So it's a keeper after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn