Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
FWIW

jeffconnors said:
Well now the seller refuses to sell the hat to me...the seller thinks its worth 205$ and relisted it as such, I would avoid this one....

I just fired off this missive to the seller:

Dear bohohaus,

Don't be an @sshole. Sell the hat to the guy who won it. You are in violation of eBay rules. I hope he calls them down on you like white on rice. I'll never buy ANYTHING from you, you are a jerk 0ff.

jeffconnors

A-List Customer
Rick Blaine said:
I just fired off this missive to the seller:

Dear bohohaus,

Don't be an @sshole. Sell the hat to the guy who won it. You are in violation of eBay rules. I hope he calls them down on you like white on rice. I'll never buy ANYTHING from you, you are a jerk 0ff.
:eek: :eek: :eek: It's good to know That I have some pals here on the lounge!

Hummm just wondering....

Post a new thread perhaps, in hats "E-bay Buyer Beware" inform the Loungers to beware of that seller by ID name. Everyone that would ever bid on a lid or anything from her, they should ask her up front first if she'll back out on the sale because she isn't happy with the final outcome. Constant reminders of the slime ball move on her part.

jeffconnors said:
I filled a case, but outside of that there in not much that I am aware that I can do..

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
His/Her reply & my counter:

Q: Do you mean call me out as this person called you out???? HAT DIDN'T FIT. BUYER DIDN'T CARE. ACCUSED ME OF BUYERS REMORSE. OFFENSIVE MAN THE "je*k off" SEEMS TO BE YOU AND YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN TRANSACTIONS.

My reply: Yeah, that's right, I am "calling you out" cowboy. Further, we are NOT talking about me here, but YOU. YOU are NOT selling in good faith. YOU are reselling an item already purchased. YOU are in violation of Ebay seller policy: "YOU'LL need to complete the sale. Not completing a sale may be a violation of our selling practices policy and may lead to limits on YOUR selling privileges."
YOUR User Agreement states:
While using eBay sites, services and tools, YOU will not: fail to deliver items purchased from YOU, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or YOU cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. GOT IT? GET IT? GOOD! Do. The. Right. Thing. YOU. Loser. YOU give all sellers a black eye, go away if YOU intend to behave without honesty & honor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass