Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Spaghetti Western

Borsalino - Made in Italy sold in Nicaragua and now...
!B+u8td!B2k~$(KGrHqJ,!jIEzN5)7d5dBN!muMyhCw~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sspagename=ADME:L:COSI:US:1123#ht_1863wt_1190

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Last edited:

fmw

One Too Many
Every now and then you can buy a hat really cheaply on Ebay. I was winner for this one today.

titan.jpg

It's name is Akubra Titan and the price was $16.67. I have no idea of the condition. The image isn't really meaningful because it was very dark on ebay and I added 300% to the brightness in Photoshop so I could see it. It may be a throw-away. Anybody heard of the titan?

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
I now have more boxes than hats. I bought a bunch of single hat boxes late last year but now am favoring the double and triple boxes instead because they take up less space.

Toying with selling them. Not sure yet.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Dobbs 100 ended early.....

Bummer. Seller just told me he ended the auction early and sold the hat to a behind the scenes offer. Was anxious to see what this would end up at.... now we won't know.

[bad]

B

Dobbs100

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I know we'll see the Dobbs 100 again. It wasn't me, however. Until I see a Dobbs or Cavangh 100 that looks like a fedora instead of one of those thin ribbon LBJ jobs, I'm not interested. lol

Brad

Ande1964

Practically Family
I couldn't resist this deal for two Open Roads. I'm hoping that one is a nice wearable hat, and the other could be so with some work. We'll see. Fingers crossed. They're also a bit small for me. If I don't think they can be stretched without damage, you'll be seeing them in this space again.

Anj

It seems a western feeding frenzy on Ebay has brought a lot of Open Roads out of the closet. I hope you find a pearl in your purchases there Anj - good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleGrace86