Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Walt

One of the Regulars

HatsEnough

Banned
The seller sure spent a lot of time putting together the listing (and then skimped on some of the hat pictures)!

That is typical with that seller. I've seen several auctions started by that guy and he's always heavy on graphic presentation and attempts at historical illumination, but curiously lite on details of the actual product.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks as though many of the product details are in the header for the auctions under "item specifics"

e.g.-size,color,condition,flaws,brim treatment and width,sweatband type &condition, brand, age, liner and so on.The auctions have more info than most retail websites.great photography. What more do you require? Some enjoy the historical/social context as well. At any rate it seems to work,eh? :whistle:

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nothing really, Zetwal. I'd made an offer on a hat and the more I thought about it, it was way too high - even though it was only about 50% of the BIN price.

When the last minutes ticked down and the offer expired, I was happy that the selling hadn't accepted it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters