Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

MattJH

One Too Many
Carter: Great Borsalino!
Lefty: Nice Whippet!
Tortswon: Sweet Stratoliner!

I wish I could join your bighead party as I was prepared to make a serious run on this Adventurebilt, but the seller ended the auction early before any bids were placed due to him pursuing "an alternate route" (i.e. - he got an offer he couldn't refuse). I really, really hate it when sellers do that. Just because eBay lets you do it doesn't mean it's right.

4and1

One of the Regulars
bolthead said:
Did anybody win this one, Champ I thought it was a very nice lid, love the pin that went with it. :eusa_clap

I'm happy to say I won that hat, and the pin holds much of it's charm for me. If the color is true to the pic it will go very well with one of my suits.

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
I just received my Disney fedora that I won on Ebay.

DSCF2936.jpg

DSCF2938.jpg

It did come with a nibble or two as you can see.
DSCF2939.jpg

DSCF2942.jpg

208166902_o-1.jpg

Hats are like potato chips, You can't just have one! :eek:

tortswon

Practically Family
Nice Disney

Tom, that is a sweet looking Disney. I have two Disneys and I really enjoy them. They are well made hats and very stylish. Wear it well! Best, Sam

trailrunner

Familiar Face
carter said:
gtdean, I was watching that OR and hoping a member of the FL would win the auction. I think you got a good one. :)

Did anyone here win the JCP Marathon that went for $9.99 + shipping? Only one bid on a 7 1/4.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260340772208&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

I saw this one as I was just doing a quick search yesterday, but did not bid. I kind of wish I had thrown a bid out there now, seeing that it really went for that little.

Ande1964

Practically Family
Playboy

That Playboy is gorgeous. Whoever got it is very lucky. Lucky to own it, and lucky that I have sworn off bidding for awhile!

Anj

Ande1964 said:
That Playboy is gorgeous. Whoever got it is very lucky. Lucky to own it, and lucky that I have sworn off bidding for awhile!
Anj
I got it since I didn't get that Stratoliner that needed renovating. I'll publish photos when I receive it. Done shopping vintage for awhile...yea right! Thanks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats