Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

RBH

Bartender
Is there a fist-pumping icon available to Loungers?

fistpump.gif

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That's true, Jeff. Size 7's have been selling for $140 or more as well.

I was watching that Vogue as well and I almost put in the minimum bid which sometimes discourages these dodgy deals. I didn't because I knew the price would end up pretty high and I've already passed my limit for this month (and next, and the one after that...)

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thank you Alan!
I'm looking forward to this one. The seller included a 1 square inch pic in the auction (how nice is that!); it seems to be near to 600 wpi. :)

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
Scored a tremendous ebay win yesterday! I don't know how to link to the page but long story, short: I won 7 hats at once. 3 are Borsalinos, 2 are Huchels, 1 Flechet and 1 Stetson. The only caveat is that the sizing wasn't perfectly clear. They were posted as XL/XXL and in communication with the seller, he said that they were 21cm by 17cm...I measured my best fitting hat and that was exactly the same dimensions! SO...fingers crossed, I am waiting, hoping that they will fit. Here are the pics from the sellers listing (it seemed that one of the pics was posted twice, so there is one mystery hat remaining to be seen)-
KGrHqZHJCE7zBECKBPEBcveVE60_12.jpg

KGrHqZHJBIE7zlYJivBPEBdjvW4Q60_12.jpg

KGrHqNHJBUE772HdrPBPEBc2e2-g60_12.jpg

KGrHqFHJC8E7y3O9BPEBdre91g60_12.jpg

KGrHqFHJDcE7ypwvufBPEBdWfvRQ60_12.jpg

KGrHqZHJBgE7tnvD3BPEBd0hWK60_12.jpg

KGrHqJHJCYE7yzsd72yBPEBddN3e60_12.jpg

KGrHqNHJBkE7ztiWPdBPEBd7F5g60_12.jpg

KGrHqNHJCkE7yriEyolBPEBc9PzWg60_12.jpg

KGrHqJHJwE7oIik3BPEBdOY6c60_12.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads