Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

rlk

I'll Lock Up
1930 ad literature incl. Stetson

$(KGrHqJ,!pgE7Bcvh2mHBO7!kYH+r!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30063870624...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1300

SteveAS

Practically Family
I knew him only as Mobile Vulgus. I didn't realize HatsEnough was the same person (though it does explain the similarity in their posts).

Iyor

One of the Regulars
He was also known as Mobile Vulgas, HatsEnough and Lt Sam.
He is not welcome around these parts.

Let me add I do not mean that he is dishonest in any of his sales.

Any particular reason why. I don't recall him being to offensive.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Nice find,
I thought you worn a size 7 3/8 not 7 1/4 or do you plan on stretching it?
Stretching it would ruin the originality of the hat I would think,just my opinion.

CC
I came in second on that one. Also, the circumference measurement was over 23 inches so if that was correct it would have fit me well.

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
That hat is insanely cool - best preserved high-quality white felt I've ever seen, and in JTL's size.

I did get its brown brother for a paltry $180, which actually surprised me. It looked too much like "The Natural" Redford hat to pass up.

Ha ha! So it was you Scott! It is nice to be battling with you again. Nice score, I was out when it ended so be sure to post lots of pics. Or just give it to me. I hear the excellent designation is really mediocre. :D

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Ha ha! So it was you Scott! It is nice to be battling with you again. Nice score, I was out when it ended so be sure to post lots of pics. Or just give it to me. I hear the excellent designation is really mediocre. :D

Sorry about that! I have been looking for a close replica of "The Natural" hat since I began buying vintage hats.

I have only bought a few hats all year and I'm going back into hiding, so don't be concerned.

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
Sorry about that! I have been looking for a close replica of "The Natural" hat since I began buying vintage hats.

I have only bought a few hats all year and I'm going back into hiding, so don't be concerned.

No worries dude. I am actually kind of glad that I didn't win as I was looking at another (non-eBay) hat and got it due to this loss. Don't go back into hiding, I miss your posts man.

Just be sure to post pics. ;)

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points