Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Bob Smalser

One of the Regulars
Pan-a-lite straw Open Road style. As new. $12.23

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370184652504

a801_1.JPG

a94d_1.JPG

362111079.jpg

362110933.jpg

GWD

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
I have. Earlier today I couldn't get their nav button to toggle from "Best Match" to "Newly Listed". [huh]

I'm having the same problem and I can't get to any of the pages on my searches other than page 1. "Next" doesn't even work.

Belegnole

One of the Regulars
lol, I was bidding on that De Pinna and the bay decided that I hadn't been on in quite some time and locked my account in the middle of bidding....it was easily fixed but I'm starting to wonder about that site. Gone for some time? what 2 minutes is a long time? Oh well I guess the fates say I should not have a hat with a brim over 2" other than my Fed...

rlk

I'll Lock Up
GWD said:
I'm having the same problem and I can't get to any of the pages on my searches other than page 1. "Next" doesn't even work.
I have the same problems also. I guess I'm being "saved" from spending more money.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Lefty said:
De Pinna -never heard of it, but I like it.

De Pinna: one of New York's greatest, most expensive clothing stores throughout most of the 20th century. Everything there was of top quality. I considered bidding on that hat because I knew it would be superb.

Somebody got an absolute bargain.

My motto: know your Golden Era retailers! ;)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Yes, I'm Mac as well and am also having the problem with not being able to navigate from page 1 to page 2 of a search. Also, my common search phrases that have been stored in MyEbay are now erased. What gives!?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters