Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fashion Survey

Lusty Haze

New in Town
Hi ladies, I don't know if it's against the rules (I have read the FAQ etc) but I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to spend a few minutes of your time answering some questions on vintage fashion and shopping in general?

Please click here!

I'm looking at setting up my own 40s and 50s based vintage shop/stall, so this is the first bit of market research I've done. All comments, suggestions and opinions are appreciated and it's always good to have feedback from ladies (and gents?) from all walks of life.... I thought this would be the perfect place to get a variety of respondents!

If this isn't allowed, or is deemed to be 'advertising' then I apologise profusely, and by all means, delete this thread.

Thanking you all :) x

Wambleyburger

Familiar Face
I took a gander and completed the survey also. I think it would be great if you offered men's vintage clothing as well. Not sure about the UK, but, here in the Colonies, men's vintage stores are kind of few and far between. If and when I get back to the UK, I would definitely look up you're store and bring you some business.

Lusty Haze

New in Town
I took a gander and completed the survey also. I think it would be great if you offered men's vintage clothing as well. Not sure about the UK, but, here in the Colonies, men's vintage stores are kind of few and far between. If and when I get back to the UK, I would definitely look up you're store and bring you some business.
Awh, thanks :) Yeah I agree totally - I have a friend/colleague who is interested in the male side of things, he's into the suits and the rockabilly 50's gear too, so it may be something I add later on, once I'm up and running :)

Thanks for the support ladies :) x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot