Fit check Aero Premier Highwayman

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by ErgaOm, Feb 1, 2020.

1. No..it was a joke. A sleeve photo showing no length. Hey..wear what you want. I know the length I prefer. Go with what you are comfortable with. No one can really choose for you.

2. ErgaOm

ErgaOm New in Town

I get it. I was just screwing around as well.

Thanks for taking the time to share your POV. I really appreciate it!

3. Downunder G Man

Downunder G Man Practically Family

the end.....

ErgaOm likes this.
  4. ErgaOm

ErgaOm New in Town

...and the same goes for everyone else who took the time to comment and share their thoughts. Many thanks for all your help!

...the end.

(?)

5. .....should be another inch.....

Powerband likes this.
  6. tnjyoung

tnjyoung A-List Customer

Hmmm...this is a bit tough. I am on the fence between saying the fit looks okay in the torso area, and agreeing with you that it needs to come in a little. I guess I am going to go with it needs to come in a little, but I don't think I would have said that without being prompted for my opinion. As for the sleeves, I agree, they should be .5"-1" longer, but it is darn close. Again, I would not have made a comment about the sleeves had you just posted a photo and said "looky-here" The jacket looks pretty good to me and I think with a little wear, it would begin to settle in nicely.

7. breezer

breezer Practically Family

I think the majority of the feedback is that the jacket looks good as is.....but we could probably keep this thread going a bit longer.......

Mich486, El Marro and ErgaOm like this.
  8. Carlos840

Carlos840 Call Me a Cab

Let's get it to 10 pages!

Dav likes this.
  9. Dav

Dav One Too Many

Looks good to me.

ErgaOm likes this.
  10. Boyo

Boyo One Too Many

What jacket?

ErgaOm and hondurasdave47 like this.
  11. nick123

nick123 I'll Lock Up

I suspect the OP may be going through what I went through early in this hobby. If not, no disrespect to you sir!

but it's that phenomena where merely ONE sub-congratulatory comment regarding fit can throw your whole enjoyment of a jacket out the window. I used to get bothered by those...it'd make me check and reaffirm my purchase over and over again to no end. I certainly would be the Doubting Thomas of the Bible, that's just my personality type. These things can drive one nuts.

However, there's light at the end of the tunnel. As one amasses more and more jackets and grows a little more confident in this business, there is the potential to not get so worked up over minor imperfections, and especially comments suggesting a less than perfect fit. It's a wonderful process of enjoying the hobby a little more by being able to embrace the entire plethora of fit comments. And in turn enjoy a jacket with less worry.

Try to enjoy the jacket. If not, return it. But time is your friend and your perceptions may change in time, in unknown ways.

12. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

^^Very very well said Nick

And we're nearly to page 7! :)

nick123 likes this.
  13. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

Too true Nick. For that reason I never asked for fit advice early on in my jacket journey, although I certainly could have used it. I know that I am defensive by nature and I do not respond well to criticism.
    Have we hit seven pages yet?

Carlos840 and nick123 like this.
  14. Sleeve perfection....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    nick123 and AbbaDatDeHat like this.
  15. navetsea

navetsea My Mail is Forwarded Here

to me the fit looks fine and modern

ErgaOm likes this.