Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grey Flannel Suit

StanleyVanBuren

The latest issue of GQ has a section on what to wear for fall, and the suit they picked out really struck me as cool.

Now, granted, it's a Thom Browne, so the trousers are probably close to being Capri pants, but nonetheless... it's a charcoal grey flannel suit. And a 3-piece at that.

Which I think is a sign that we're heading in the right direction.

Now, this has me thinking: does anyone know of a good charcoal grey flannel suit that can be had for less than $500? Because I kind of want one now.

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
StanleyVanBuren said:
Now, this has me thinking: does anyone know of a good charcoal grey flannel suit that can be had for less than $500? Because I kind of want one now.

I've just bought an immaculate 1950s Montague Burton grey flannel suit for £5 in a charity shop in Wolverhampton. I would say that you could have it for $499, but I guess that's not what you meant, is it?

Alan

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Alan Eardley said:
I've just bought an immaculate 1950s Montague Burton grey flannel suit for £5 in a charity shop in Wolverhampton. I would say that you could have it for $499, but I guess that's not what you meant, is it?

Alan

In any case, I'm inclined to doubt that you two are the same size.

StanleyVanBuren

Alan Eardley said:

Alan

I knew the exchange rate had gotten worse, but yikes! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR