Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAPPINESS

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Just watched this one again. What a hilarious flick. My girlfriend is friends with the guy who played Vlad, and boy is funny!
Apparently this is also David Bowie's favorite movie.
Spoiler: for sadistic dengerates only!

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Ah yes. That's the one! Loved it. I went to see it with a woman who had decided to give up lesbianism to go out with me, but that's another story. A worthy follow up to the great WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I didn't know whether I loved that movie or hated it (but the song stuck in my head).

I will never see Welcome to the Dollhouse though. No need to go through those years again.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
The movie doesn't have much to do with the golden age but I did see it.
I thought the acting was overall quite good and after seeing a few of his movies I decided that Solondz is a misanthropic misogynist with possible mental issues. But that's just me.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
If its the happiness I'm thinking of it has absolutely nothing to do with the Fedora lounge, a tawdry story of Dysfunctional people, living tragic and well, rather shocking lives in the 1990s!

Should this thread be closed? yes say I!! call me old fashioned but yes!

happiness_dvd_cover-207x300.jpg

Never judge a dvd by its cover

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
BinkieBaumont said:
If its the happiness I'm thinking of it has absolutely nothing to do with the Fedora lounge, a tawdry story of Dysfunctional people, living tragic and well, rather shocking lives in the 1990s!

Should this thread be closed? yes say I!! call me old fashioned but yes!

[/COLOR]
Well, with all due respect, we discuss all sorts of films here and do not hold them to a vintage standard. There is no problem or issue with discussing this film here.

Carry on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran