Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAT ADORNMENTS: ribbons, bows, pins, pugs, leather, etc.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Stetsonpin.jpg
[/IMG]

Goose.

Practically Family
Goose Bump for this Thread, Fred...

RBH said:
I ask Duck in another thread if he would post a pic of the pin that is on
his O R.
So, how about it everyone, what about posting some pics of pins that either came on your fedoras or that you have added yourself.
Understand that you were asking for "Fedora" pins. Well RBH, it's your thread, so slap me silly and call me "Nancy".

My Sundowner Roo Black 1019 came with a "Barmah" pin that just wasn't working for me. So, I replaced it with my Bullwinkles. Need to get a small set of my Ice Cream Cone (those that know, know). But, I think this is better.

The "Barmah" jazz was removed and replaced with the Air Mobile Wings but placed in the pic for comparison.

(I was Air Mobile. Air "Assault" came in after my day...I'm just not that agressive anyway. I've only been to The Big House once for "Assault" IndyCop. But never for being "Mobile" )

Thoughts, comments, pesos...all welcome.

Goose on the Loose!

620051655_mqwhc-S-1.jpg

air-assault.gif

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Goose. said:

The "Barmah" jazz was removed and replaced with the Air Mobile Wings but placed in the pic for comparison.

(I was Air Mobile. Air "Assault" came in after my day...I'm just not that agressive anyway. I've only been to The Big House once for "Assault" IndyCop. But never for being "Mobile" )
I was mountain infantry so did more walkin than ridin. Only jumped out of a helicopter once, no chute no rope:eusa_doh: Straight into the water in Panama...lol Got my banana boat patch tho.:D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
While we were in the Bahamas a couple of weeks ago, we stayed at the Pelican Bay Hotel. We found this little pin in our room. The purpose of the pin was to give it to a hotel employee who gave us outstanding service, but I saw another use for it as soon as I saw the pin. ;) :D

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran