Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help identifying a Vintage pair of pants

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I picked these pants up tonight. These are really unique. They are small so I cant wear them and I am not sure what I will do with them yet. I want to find out more information on these pants.
These have flat fronts, and flat front pockets. There is a watch pocket, but it is located in the waist band. It has a talon zipper. The pants are mint and beautiful. I was thinking these may be from 30's, 40's, 50's or 60's.
I cant find any information, nothing.
Can someone please help me?
Era, Rough value (not that this matters), maker, anything.

Thank you all so much!

100_4528.jpg

100_4529.jpg

100_4530.jpg

100_4531.jpg

100_4532.jpg

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars

The purple button is a replacement button. The actual buttons are on the top tabs.
I need to take that button off and try to find one that will match.

That is the only problem with these.
I should have stated that.

Thanks

Wolfmanjack

Practically Family
cmjordan77 said:
They are small so I cant wear them and I am not sure what I will do with them yet.

Are they too small around the waist? From the pics, it looks like you could gain almost 2" by letting out the waist. If you like them, you might consider having this done.

volatile

A-List Customer
If they're a 30" or 31" waist, I'd consider taking them off your hands. I like trousers with interesting details...

They don't look tremendously old to me, but they are neat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn