Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, on ebay. Here is the smaller 30s rendition. Probably a 38. I've thought about selling, not sure I want to let it go.
a3d5157024615c3e3d84d17a1939b893.jpg
bc696656da989666b05868f2fda6e0b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

That's the kind of jacket that makes you wish you were of the right size

sweetfights

This just came in off the bay...It's a little different LW Vest with vintage style lining. It's a seldom worn vest that Stuart made a few years back. I had a buffalo leather J-27 style with the same lining about 6 years ago. I don't believe he has the lining now. It should be a decent riding vest for late summer and fall up in the Tennessee and North Carolina mountains.

View attachment 128299

View attachment 128300
View attachment 128301

My Lost World's Roadhouse has the same lining. Very nice!

sweetfights

I don't think Stuart uses these buttons anymore. When did you get your roadhouse? I purchased mine off a gentleman on eBay, 2 years ago I believe. He said he tried it on and then let it sit in his closet for 6 years before listing it.

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I don't think Stuart uses these buttons anymore. When did you get your roadhouse? I purchased mine off a gentleman on eBay, 2 years ago I believe. He said he tried it on and then let it sit in his closet for 6 years before listing it.

My Roadhouse is the most recent one on the site. He made it for me 2 years ago. I requested the black buttons and the crown zip. I guess he liked it. It's pretty much bullet proof. You can still get the bakelite buttons too. That lining was from around 8 years ago. I owned a J-27 with the same lining made out of buffalo; I am still kicking myself for getting rid of it. When the vest popped up I decided to go for it because of the lining.

Hh121

Banned
My first black jacket arrived...

vNGGWC3.jpg

Ok, that was not exactly true :p
It's my first black jacket in the range we are used to... Funnily enough I went wild with colours for quite some time before finally getting a black one :)

Will post a review and more pics a bit later

Looks like 3oz weight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy