Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Gamma68

One Too Many

Edward

Bartender
Frankly I thought it looked a little like an older Clark Gable in a cowboy outfit wearing a G string. Am I wrong..??

[Freud Voice] So, tell s, vy do you have zeezimages in your mind, mn?[/end Freud Voice]

;)

I thought it looked like a tong too - I guess either it's meant to be some sort of crotch protection for the rodeo, or w havea man who like to wear his lingerie a la Batman...

TheMarriedHermit

One of the Regulars
[Freud Voice] So, tell s, vy do you have zeezimages in your mind, mn?[/end Freud Voice]

;)

I thought it looked like a tong too - I guess either it's meant to be some sort of crotch protection for the rodeo, or w havea man who like to wear his lingerie a la Batman...
Hatman the Conflicted Cowboy, a superhero of sorts for our troubled times.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cool.

So no zippered pockets on the arms or no adjustable cuff zippers? Or both?

I am in talks with them on a similar jacket, but kind of a sidewinder meets a Cascade.

I'd ditch those little arm pockets also. The seem kind of pointless. I inquired about extra cuff options like Aero has but they recommend sticking with a zipped cuff.

An inexpensive upgrade is leather lined pockets.

Nice man, I've been curious about
this brand.

Seen a few pop up for sale,
Some with quite flashy designs

Looking forward to hearing how
it works out for ya!
Here you go @Joxi
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I did a little searching on the brand and it seems the maker has a larger collection of women's gear. Primarily sold at Sturgis, daytona Bike week etc...

Last edited:
Here you go @Joxi
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I did a little searching on the brand and it seems the maker has a larger collection of women's gear. Primarily sold at Sturgis, daytona Bike week etc...

That's certainly interesting!

I can see it on Himelbros dot com, though. Sales section but nevertheless. . .

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I bought this and I can't even begin to understand why (it was cheap). 7.5lb Two tone cross zip with some really odd embroidery and front yoke. I looked at it two days ago and couldn't have hated it more. All of the sudden it's in my purchased pile and due Friday. It'll hold me over while my Vanon does it's world tour.
View attachment 140304 View attachment 140305 View attachment 140307
View attachment 140308
Oh that's funny. Monitor and I were just talking about that one.

ShadowBoxer

Familiar Face
Here is a jacket that should be here tomorrow.
Langlitz%20Leather%201993%20Cascade%20Front-M.jpg
Langlitz%201993%20Cascade%20Back-M.jpg

I wish the back had pinstripes but it seems like it will fit. I am only worried about the arm length right now. Not crazy about the chest pocket but I might feel differently when I try it on. In the pix it looked almost new and the price wasn't too high.
The seller said it was heavy cowhide. I'm eager to see how that feels.
We'll see when it gets here.

Sort of confused as to why I have that coming
when I love what I got back in August:
Langlitz%20Cascade%20Grey%20Front-L.jpg
Langlitz%20Cascade%20Grey%20PinStripes-L.jpg

I guess the problem is the August one is very old (about as old as me I think but I'm not sure) and some of the stitching has broken. Also there is a hole in the sleeve.

This jacket was actually EXTRA crispy and dry. It took about 2 weeks and over 1 tub of Langlitz Conditioner to get it back to reasonable. This picture is after the first 3-4 days. I later washed the jacket with mild soap and water and more of that yellow came off.

Would anyone know how to date this jacket?
Maybe I should make another thread about this jacket.

I think I got the black one just to have something to wear while I make time to ride up to Langlitz to get the Grey jacket looked at.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner