Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Write-up in about 3 weeks, unfortunately. The jacket is coming to Tony from Thailand, then on to the US. But then I will be on vacation. Write-up is definitely coming. I want to make sure I take pics in good light to give the hide justice.

Despite being paid for on Wednesday the good folks at Self Edge couldn’t find the time to ship my jacket until today. Extremely irritating considering IH can get me the same damn jacket from 11 thousand miles away in 2 days. It’s a one and done for me. Won’t be ordering from them ever again. Especially b/c the owner assured me it shipped Wednesday. An obvious and stupid lie revealed by the tracking system. Now I have to wonder what exactly I’m actually getting.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Despite being paid for on Wednesday the good folks at Self Edge couldn’t find the time to ship my jacket until today. Extremely irritating considering IH can get me the same damn jacket from 11 thousand miles away in 2 days. It’s a one and done for me. Won’t be ordering from them ever again. Especially b/c the owner assured me it shipped Wednesday. An obvious and stupid lie revealed by the tracking system. Now I have to wonder what exactly I’m actually getting.

That is certainly a shame. Let's hope the jacket works for you, though!

I may or may not have just secured the last vintage brown FW Mulholland in the same size as my black one :D :D :D :D

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
What’s the wait time from when you placed your order?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe I was one of the first ones, if not the first (jacketjunkie might have me beat), to place the order when the website went live, on Oct 10. The jacket was ready to ship on Oct 30. The website states delivery time is 4-6 weeks.

Thuggee

Practically Family
I believe I was one of the first ones, if not the first (jacketjunkie might have me beat), to place the order when the website went live, on Oct 10. The jacket was ready to ship on Oct 30. The website states delivery time is 4-6 weeks.

Thanks hopefully you can post some photos and thoughts on the jacket when it arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I was weak...

Vm4hVvB.jpg

9WmLh0s.jpg

Schott 621, these were made in 84 & 87 and then another run in 97, not sure yet when this one is from but it looks pretty much unworn.

I was weak...

Vm4hVvB.jpg

9WmLh0s.jpg

Schott 621, these were made in 84 & 87 and then another run in 97, not sure yet when this one is from but it looks pretty much unworn.
Happy to have aided in this endeavor. It actually looks brand new. Nice score. Had it been a 44” I’d have thrown my hat in the ring. These don’t appear all that oftEn and never this clean. Congrats!

RL204

One of the Regulars
Couple pics of my new flat head. Worn exactly zero times. Debating the 1 month challenge with this jacket but don’t think I can pull that off especially with my Edmonton winter starting.
F1CADDB6-9ADC-4886-958D-C021630973E0.jpeg
0D83F049-E38F-4845-8884-0FA14EFE0DA8.jpeg

5F101CBA-1042-4D9A-9471-7EC219D1753F.jpeg
6C383DEA-57A8-4255-B9CB-0963A685DDFD.jpeg
A3D976EE-9790-439B-84DB-41DCC900DA5B.jpeg

Sorry. Can’t seem to rotate the fit pics. Jacket pics were retaken with the phone sideways which fixed the problem.

Last edited:

barnabus

One Too Many
Sigh!

This is in the post to me at the moment.

Of course it's the perfect jacket for while I've got no motorcycle and several of my important bones are in bits anyway - but it looked just right, and the price was a genuine steal, and one day I'll be healed and back on another bike, right?

And anyway, I'll just dress it up with some chinos and a shirt and tie in the meantime.

cd7bbc919d9fbfb7da834ffad8f512ad.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sigh!

This is in the post to me at the moment.

Of course it's the perfect jacket for while I've got no motorcycle and several of my important bones are in bits anyway - but it looked just right, and the price was a genuine steal, and one day I'll be healed and back on another bike, right?

And anyway, I'll just dress it up with some chinos and a shirt and tie in the meantime.

cd7bbc919d9fbfb7da834ffad8f512ad.jpg

With such a jacket you certainly have no choice but to be back on the bike! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner