Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

I received Ken’s blessing today for my modified HWM. I’m very excited to proceed. I think this will be the best Aero I’ve had to date and hopefully my last for years to come.

How’s the midnight blue looking like now?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Found this Prince Heinrich suede hat buried in some goodwill kinda store, $2. I put it on just to laugh, hadn't taken it off for the rest of the day. This is my final form now. @navetsea , you were right. And no, I'm not taking my business to the hats sub-forum.

s-l640.jpg

haaa, see... now that guy in the pub would have to face your jacket game or go home, but seriously nice cap congrats:D

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I received Ken’s blessing today for my modified HWM. I’m very excited to proceed. I think this will be the best Aero I’ve had to date and hopefully my last for years to come.
@ton312 You can show this post to your kids when you bequeath this jacket to them in let's say 30 years ;) Joking aside, I think this jacket fits you very well and is a real keeper...so please don't sell it!

How’s the midnight blue looking like now?
That’s a good question. Haven’t seen any in a while and they probably don’t have any right now. I’ve already decided I might not see this jacket until this time next year. I hope that’s not the case but I’m firing off my spec sheet this morning. Then I’ll just wait.

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
That’s a good question. Haven’t seen any in a while and they probably don’t have any right now. I’ve already decided I might not see this jacket until this time next year. I hope that’s not the case but I’m firing off my spec sheet this morning. Then I’ll just wait.
We’ll be waiting too!

We’ll be waiting too!
I like the sound of this one. Super basic, no frills or bells and whistles. This pattern is really great. It’s just a super simple design and the cut and hide does all the work. I would’ve never guessed in a million years. It’s taken me quite some time to learn what I’ll actually wear.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I just asked Shawn for all the samples of heavy goat they have with an eye towards a Cossack. I saw a light yellow jacket in heavy goat on their website, as well as distressed heavy goat in russet. Not sure if they stock those hides, but will report when I get the samples.
I was told they stock the premium goatskin in black, seal, russet, and cognac.

deswaaf

One of the Regulars
Wow! This one looks really good, you're definitely in for a treat!
Impressions and fit pics when you get it please :)
Will do! It's in the local post office right this moment, picking it up first thing tomorrow. Will make a thread somewhere on here with all of the above!

Edward

Bartender

I imagine this is confined only to those of us whom somebody once called "Aero fanboys", ha, but there is a bit of a buzz when a modified jacket idea gets 'the nod' from someone as knowledgable (and gifted a designer) as Ken. Look forward to seeing the end product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ