Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

JCSD

Practically Family
Thanks man! This is probably my most comfortable jacket. It just feels so good on. This Tenjin cowhide is something else!

Unfortunately for my bank account, the Japanese brands are the only otr sizes that work for me. Otherwise I have to go custom. Good thing for Yahoo Auctions Japan where I can get these jackets second hand at great prices.

Let's see your J-100!!

Thanks man, I truly did get lucky. These almost never come up for sale.

I've had other natural veg tan leathers and from my experience the sun doesn't do much at all to darken these leathers. Maybe in the beginning a little bit, but it's more so the dirt/pollutants in the air and then when you touch the leather, the oils in your skin that darken these jackets. I imagine the best way to accelerate the process would be to ride a motorcycle (besides oiling or conditioning the jacket)
Here’s that J-100

9A5E5820-87AF-4D29-8501-FFE874CF8D68.jpeg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wanted to say something about Stu switching to new carpets but didn't want to be mean. XD It's a nice textile. I don't think a coat is a good idea, tho. Looks like a bathrobe a bit. @red devil , you'll be pimpin' in this for sure.

If it had a belt, you might have a point about the bathrobe lol

It is one of these instances where after looking at something for so many times you start to appreciate it. Maybe it is misplaced , maybe it isn't... I will not say anything more, and post fit pics when I get the chance. :)

jeo

One Too Many
Looks like the jacket is constricting around your chest how the fit feel for you

Yes it's definitely tight in the chest, but that's how these jackets fit. The cowhide is pretty mushy and soft so there's a bit of flex there. I knew from the first moment I put this one on that it will be mostly a non layering jacket for me.

Yeah... there are even people buying peacoats that look like rugs :rolleyes::p

That's got to be a freak incident, I mean, no way anyone else'd buy anything like that. Who was the weirdo that bought that? Must've been Stu's throwaway account here, no other explanation. XD

In all seriousness, that coat would work well with leather pants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy