How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by red devil, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Ole K. Vik

Ole K. Vik Familiar Face

Oh... and there is a Freewheelers Mulholland coming as well :rolleyes: But then there is Lost Worlds and Field Leathers... :D

2. JCSD

JCSD A-List Customer

Captain Sensible likes this.
  3. Psant25

Psant25 One Too Many

Try the black jerky hh ask for extra grainy

ton312 likes this.
  4. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Three jackets are due to arrive in the next three weeks and more pics to follow then:

- Thedi Cross zip made of olive green deerskin and removable shearling vest and detachable shearling collar
    - Brimaco brown 60's Cafe Racer
    - Shangri-La Heritage black Type III suede jacket - due to the fact that they manufacture in Italy, they are a small company (price-wise they are slightly below Aero/SB at 640€/$780) and as they offer a more modern interpretation of a Type III (have I ever mentioned that my wife likes Italian fashion and Italian style in general...) which probably is a good addition to my Aero Type III rust suede goat. The good thing is that if it doesn't fit or if I doesn't like their style, quality, jacket construction I can return it as I bought it from a German webshop.

I'll post pics once they arrive....after receipt of these three jackets I'm definitely done as I also need space in my wardrobe for other stuff other than leather jackets ;)
    Cheers,
    Robbie

TG3, El Marro, ton312 and 12 others like this.
  5. Will Zach

Will Zach One Too Many

That never stopped anybody at TFL before...;).

El Marro, Zoo and Robbie79 like this.
  6. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

New Years resolution obliterated!
    Well done :)

El Marro, ton312, torfjord and 3 others like this.
  7. Ole K. Vik

Ole K. Vik Familiar Face

That is awesome! I actually just ordered the Thedi Cafe racer jacket in the same olive deer skin a week ago. Super excited about it and really looking forward to see your cross zip!

8. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Believe me or not, I'm done now unless I sell other useless stuff from my closet or from my wife's closet for sure ;)

Was there a New Years resolution....I think I've never told anyone of my bloody dementia...

Thanks - can't wait to receive it (Just sent out a reminder to Theodoros). Your green deerskin Cafe Racer sounds also quite exciting! I hope the waiting time will be rather short!

El Marro and dannyk like this.
  9. red devil

red devil My Mail is Forwarded Here

You already have the answer, I knew you would! :D

I guess you already planned this crucial move to your jacket expansion :p

Robbie79 likes this.
  10. ton312

ton312

9A168F37-52D2-4B30-A83F-34055992961C.gif

powerserge, Robbie79, Spiney and 4 others like this.
  11. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

JMax likes this.
  12. Bfd70

Bfd70 Call Me a Cab

D pocket inbound. Due tomorrow. I’ll check the tracking every 5 minutes. That makes the truck go faster.

13. ton312

ton312

Don't forget to look out the window every 5-10 minutes. This also reduces waiting time.

14. Tom71

Tom71 Practically Family

Thats the sweet thing about office work. It´s there when you get home. When I got my first jacket from Greg, he actually worried that I hated the jacket, because he got the "parcel delivered" message 5-6 hours before hearing from me (I texted him within MINUTES of trying the jacket on).

Admittedly, I drove home and back once or twice when I couldn´t make myself wait until the evening. Next thing I ordered was a "Betty Ford Clinic" T-Shirt...

Edward, Bfd70, El Marro and 2 others like this.
  15. torfjord

torfjord One Too Many

Nah, man. When you work in the office, you get the jacket delivered to your job. That way you don't have to wait until the evening to pick it up. Big brain time.

16. 58panheadfan

58panheadfan Practically Family

You then realize you are addicted to e.g. new leather jackets (and there are some people in this forum ;)) if you are more happy when the postman appears than on the parcel and content itself, LOL!

torfjord and ton312 like this.
  17. MrProper

MrProper One Too Many

If I don't choose another leather at the last minute, then a cafe racer made of black goat should come in a few weeks.
    And hopefully my Aero Sheene will come in 3 - 4 weeks.

And yes, checking the tracking status helps. Only if more people at the other end of town do the same will the positive effect be canceled and you wait far too long as usual.

navetsea, ton312, powerserge and 4 others like this.
  18. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

I have had this experience a few times myself. Most recently with my Thedi cross zip. I wasn’t wild about this one when I received it and it has seen very little wear but a couple weeks ago I pulled it out of the pile and I’ve worn it to work a few times. Kind of starting to like it actually!
    63BA6036-4DC3-439A-BB97-E0AB874C0583.jpeg

roadking04, Edward, Mysteryo and 22 others like this.
  19. Marc mndt

Marc mndt Call Me a Cab

I love the triangle man! I don't see it, the sizzled bacon. This jacket deserves to be worn.

Robbie79 likes this.
  20. hondurasdave47

hondurasdave47 Practically Family

Love it! Is this Thedi's buffalo?