Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
484B6A1C-BC36-44AD-A46B-1176FEAC9852.jpeg
8752057D-A739-437F-838D-E48C7A4FD2A4.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today i got a great deal from a fellow lounger on another Cal Leather. I’m thinking it is a little more pliable. Lookin forward to finding out.
Thanks all for the recent likes and kind words. Makes a guy feel right at home.
Treeman: thanks for the Vanson compliment, but there’s a 6 panel (i believe) back pullover out there by Langlitz or Cal Leather that rocks em all. Imho. On the hunt. Anyone have pics of it??
Be well. Bowen
PS: then i’m O.U.T.!! Ha

ksozay

One Too Many
Just received the Navy Board Racer from Nick which came "out of the blue"....;)
Now considering a Sheene
GoodWear Modoc pending at some stage in the next few months
My 5 year plan maybe includes an Aero Premier Work Coat

Actually writing this out makes me realise how ridiculous having this many jackets in Sydney is ..... maybe I should move :D

Post pics of the navy board racer? Love to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksozay

One Too Many
View attachment 109577 View attachment 109578 Greetings All:
Today i got a great deal from a fellow lounger on another Cal Leather. I’m thinking it is a little more pliable. Lookin forward to finding out.
Thanks all for the recent likes and kind words. Makes a guy feel right at home.
Treeman: thanks for the Vanson compliment, but there’s a 6 panel (i believe) back pullover out there by Langlitz or Cal Leather that rocks em all. Imho. On the hunt. Anyone have pics of it??
Be well. Bowen
PS: then i’m O.U.T.!! Ha

I’ve got a Cal 6 panel pullover. Love it. I posted pics of it here on another pullover thread. Took awhile to find it but really love wearing it from time to time.

Glad I could help you get another LAPD! Excited to see how you enjoy wearing it.

Milesdeathescape

One of the Regulars
Looks like my Buckskin buddy is going to be coming in Thursday I have high hopes for this jacket being one I have been looking for. Semi Cossack with a zipper instead of buttons, forties instead of thirties. Affordable and wearable. What more could you ask?

I saw something like that at American Classics London. I don’t remember the maker

Fonzie

One Too Many
Just made a very rash purchase of a new ELMC Californian in Black.....

Good choice, can’t wait to see it.

What size did you order?

I’ve put an order with an EBay seller for an ELMC Californian too but in Havana Brown.
I ordered size 40R, I wasn’t sure if it should have been better to order a size 38 Long so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on sizing.
Please do update!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I went with a 42L. I got him to check his measurements and the 40L and 42L he was selling were the same. I was really tempted by the walnut but seeing as I’ve got a good wear Modoc coming at some stage that will definitely be dark seal, this can replace the premier half belt.

Did you order thought the guy that had them on sale for $999?

Fonzie

One Too Many
I went with a 42L. I got him to check his measurements and the 40L and 42L he was selling were the same. I was really tempted by the walnut but seeing as I’ve got a good wear Modoc coming at some stage that will definitely be dark seal, this can replace the premier half belt.

Did you order thought the guy that had them on sale for $999?

I got it from Abramsantique, an EBay seller recommended by fellow lounger Thugee, he got a couple of ELMC from him.
He didn’t have my size in Havana Brown when I ordered, so I put a deposit and he ordered from Eastman. Should be here in April. Can’t wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner