Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

KBlake

One Too Many
And the IH sizing is all over the place. I’ve got 46s smaller than my 44 and 42s larger than other 44s. My 46 CR has 22.5” P2P, and fits perfect lol.

Plus, the TFL site is still jacked. 60% of the time it works 10% of the time. My mind is boggled. Thinking we should call GCHQ or NSA in at this point.
I’m pretty sure I hear a modem dialup sound when I wait for this site to load.

Last edited:

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’m pretty sure I head a modem dialup sound when I wait for this site to load.
I marked this section as read in full yesterday. It may be a coincidence, but since then it's worked faster for me. Before that, I thought about logging off for a few days.

H Bar C landed. I’m in heaven but sweating like Hell. Absolute fortress of a thing. No joke it feels like something a real ranch hand would wear in a Montana snow storm. Same cashmere wool blend exterior as my other westerns but Sherpa and nylon quilt lined interior. Only for the real cold!
IMG_1480.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
H Bar C landed. I’m in heaven but sweating like Hell. Absolute fortress of a thing. No joke it feels like something a real ranch hand would wear in a Montana snow storm. Same cashmere wool blend exterior as my other westerns but Sherpa and nylon quilt lined interior. Only for the real cold! View attachment 548355
View attachment 548354
It will be perfect if winter ever comes to Windy City.

It will be perfect if winter ever comes to Windy City.
Yeah honestly it'll have to be sub 30 degrees and cloudy with wind to actually wear it. I had it on for about 5 minutes yesterday and felt like I might heat stroke out. Perfect for walking outside in the winter. Not a jacket that I'd want to wear in the car.

Reactions: Zoo

Goel

A-List Customer
I have a wool shaped hole in my collection after letting go of my vintage ones so I'm trying out Weatherwool's Peacoat. They're expensive but the wool they have is really on another level. I do wish they offered some more traditional wool colors/patterns but they lean towards the utilitarian so it's understandable.

barnabus

One Too Many
H Bar C landed. I’m in heaven but sweating like Hell. Absolute fortress of a thing. No joke it feels like something a real ranch hand would wear in a Montana snow storm. Same cashmere wool blend exterior as my other westerns but Sherpa and nylon quilt lined interior. Only for the real cold! View attachment 548355
View attachment 548354

The colour combo on that is glorious!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass