Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

I've already got a few nice jackets coming in, but I saw this one just posted and I couldn't resist. I have no idea if it'll fit me. 1950s Lawrence.

Rare 1950s Horsehide Leather Biker Jacket by Lawrence Red image 1

Rare 1950s Horsehide Leather Biker Jacket by Lawrence Red image 7

Rare 1950s Horsehide Leather Biker Jacket by Lawrence Red image 8

Rare 1950s Horsehide Leather Biker Jacket by Lawrence Red image 9

Rare 1950s Horsehide Leather Biker Jacket by Lawrence Red image 2

Too small…or too big? Love Lawrence.

I actually just received measurement confirmation and it should fit me (was worried too big). Likely not big enough for you

Thanks. Good for you, sad for me.

Have you seen Gamma’s mint Lawrence? I know I always point to it when a rare Lawrence pops up but it’s such a cool jacket.

AHP91

Practically Family

Have you seen Gamma’s mint Lawrence? I know I always point to it when a rare Lawrence pops up but it’s such a cool jacket.

I’ve seen it, great looking. This one has a bit of wear to it, but I think it still looks pretty good. I remember you mentioning Lawrence, and so I just snagged this one when I saw it

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

Yeah, Gamma's Lawrence was sitting for waaaaaay to long unsold. Such a nice jacket.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I have one coming tomorrow? I have at least 4 I'm wanting. Nothing cheap, no steals, couple of auctions couple of BIN, even a brand new one in the mix. I certainly can't afford all of them, I do have a focus on one above the others. It is an auction, so I'll be waiting on that one. The new one I'm not sure what I'll bid, wont know. One BIn is a MC, which I don't need, but a very interesting jacket to me. The price will keep it there for awhile. If there were not this semi grail I would be buying it.

Do others find them selves in such situations of choice? Like, when it rains it pours?

Reactions: jeo
Do others find them selves in such situations of choice? Like, when it rains it pours?
I feel like it’s always this way. Might be looking for something specific for months to no avail, then one after the other exactly what I am seeking shows up….with each successive listing being “more” of what I was looking for. Perfect case in point:
1:
IMG_0432.jpeg

^ “cool, now I’m done with these!”
2: “But here’s a Sherpa lined version!”
IMG_1880.jpeg

3: “man how do I pass this up for $100!?!?”
IMG_1859.jpeg

Fortunately it looks like I’ve got one leaving, otherwise I’d be up to 6 westerns. They just started spawning on eBay and I was like a blue whale in a field of plankton. It’s also fortunate that these aren’t bank breakers by any means. I also find myself in this situation quite a bit:
IMG_1461.jpeg

Last edited:

TLW '90

Practically Family
arrowhead shaped pasties. Not really an issue- more of a joke I think.
Damn it ,now I can't unsee that.:oops:

It's like when somebody tells you an abstract sculpture looks like something funny or gross and you can no longer see anything else when you look at it.

I'll have to think about it, but that might have just ruined this jacket for me.
I'm not kidding either, all I see now when I look at the jacket is a Bikini top.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
I have one coming tomorrow? I have at least 4 I'm wanting. Nothing cheap, no steals, couple of auctions couple of BIN, even a brand new one in the mix. I certainly can't afford all of them, I do have a focus on one above the others. It is an auction, so I'll be waiting on that one. The new one I'm not sure what I'll bid, wont know. One BIn is a MC, which I don't need, but a very interesting jacket to me. The price will keep it there for awhile. If there were not this semi grail I would be buying it.

Depending on point of view I'm either running one hell of a hot streak or my wallet is crying as I had 14 eBay purchases this past month. Only thing relevant for this thread was a deerskin vest, but a bunch of other vintage pieces as well. Watching one jacket auction just for kicks because I'm already out of the running. Watching another that I'm still in the running for that is pretty far out there in terms of style, but could be a fun piece for the right price.

Yeah, it's pouring right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass