Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

mumpy

A-List Customer
I am thinking about ordering an Aero Hooch Hauler with the following configuration:

* Black Goatskin
* Sunset Red Quilted Rayon
* Universal nickel zipper
* Looped ball and chain

You certainly do, in different shades :D

I was working with Constantine on a gray Shinki-of-some-kind-he-could-source-that-was-supposed- to-be-awesome J-82. When he was at Vanson. I ended up with another order with Stuart instead. That LT B beckoned.

I’ll find a nice used gray jacket someday. Lately I’ve been more into denim or canvas jackets and them awesome vests. Too many vests. Always with a vest, all year, even under most of my jackets.

Psyched this is coming. Thanks to TFLer OTH.

1706537628039.png

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was working with Constantine on a gray Shinki-of-some-kind-he-could-source-that-was-supposed- to-be-awesome J-82. When he was at Vanson. I ended up with another order with Stuart instead. That LT B beckoned.

I’ll find a nice used gray jacket someday. Lately I’ve been more into denim or canvas jackets and them awesome vests. Too many vests. Always with a vest, all year, even under most of my jackets.

Shame he left, he was great!

The LT is amazing, still my favourite jacket on the bike. BTW, did you ever get a deer jacket from LW?

Psyched this is coming. Thanks to TFLer OTH.

View attachment 585129

Amazing!!

Shame he left, he was great!

The LT is amazing, still my favourite jacket on the bike. BTW, did you ever get a deer jacket from LW?

Amazing!!

The B is amazing on the bike. Absolute protection from cold air flowing into the jacket.

No deerskin. I think that at that point I shifted over to vintage stuff for a bit. Found my keepers and have a few to still find in my size, condition, price but now I’m pretty much off vintage jackets too. Back to more functional contemporary stuff. But not new. I may be done with new leathers for now. Chasing down deals on repros & Vanson.

Yamahana

One Too Many
Fidelity came. Really impressed with the horsehide and construction quality for the age. Not sure if DR will ever be my style but I thought this one was really cool.

If anyone has more info on the era going off the tag/waldes zipper I'd love to learn more.
View attachment 585341 View attachment 585342
If you decide DR is not your style and if it’s a size 44, I’m your huckleberry

cbez

One Too Many
Rare jacket. Looks pristine too.
It must be out of a collection or something. Only some mild teacore similar to my jackets that are only 10-20 years old. No cracking anywhere. Every zipper works smoothly. One snap needs to be fixed on the lapel. The torso lining has some more wear but still very wearable.

Fidelity came. Really impressed with the horsehide and construction quality for the age. Not sure if DR will ever be my style but I thought this one was really cool.

If anyone has more info on the era going off the tag/waldes zipper I'd love to learn more.

Sweet. More pictures would be cool.

Fidelity Sportswear LinkedIn page has a general history.

jeo

One Too Many

Nice! I was also looking at this one. Ended up going for a couple others.

Can you post close ups of all the zippers (stops and pulls) and better shot of the lining?

I’m thinking it’s either late 40’s or early 50’s based on what I can see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou