Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I visited Burg & Schild in Berlin today, great shop, awesome people.

And one of these came home with me...

2273EFB3-9824-4373-B625-13A89778EB73.jpeg
1CC29688-CDD7-4260-A14D-CAE8F721B2A5.jpeg
2B8DDA7A-3747-40B0-989C-DC4C5BA506F0.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I'll guess door two for the WIN!

I’m guessing door 2 as well.

Bingo. I really wasn't planning on buying yet another jacket but when I put on this Double Helix 'Bounty Hunter' car coat I didn't even have to look in the mirror to know it was perfect.

I especially love the playfulness of the westen style pockets.

About the RMC Buco J31, that jacket was literally choking me. And I wasn't even sitting down.

0DF37299-BFDB-431A-BAF1-66A3E8186440.jpeg

Bingo. I really wasn't planning on buying yet another jacket but when I put on this Double Helix 'Bounty Hunter' car coat I didn't even have to look in the mirror to know it was perfect.

About the RMC Buco J31, that jacket was literally choking me. And I wasn't even sitting down.

View attachment 456329
That hop life doesn’t come easy.

View attachment 456329

I looked at the pic before reading your post. My first thought was damn, Marc must have a hairy AF chest. I thought those were weeping willow chest hairs popping up outta the collar.

Salmosalar

A-List Customer

View attachment 456329
I had exactly the same experience with that RMC model last week when I tried one on in their London store - its a very weird fit and effectively unwearable (for me at least). I am going to see if Greg can do a better job when my next FL ticket comes around in early 2023….I love the style of this jacket but the RMC pattern was a non starter for me….

ojaw

A-List Customer
Double Helix, their jackets are surprisingly good. Better construction quality than Y2. Nicer leather too.
I really love the leather on my Boxer, even though I’ve been informed that their patterning is not up to par and some details are just wrong. Who cares, I have a suede horsehide trucker that feels wonderful and fits me as well as can be expected given my shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko