Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Sweet pickup, glad you got it and can't wait to see fit pics!

(I'm getting a secondhand high just witnessing people buying jackets. I truly feel like a lounger now)

Thanks for posting it man! My wallet hates you but the leather jacket part of my brain (about 80 % of it) is super excited :)

Well that escalated quickly LOL!

That thing looks amazing Dude.

I pounced on it. There were only 2 hours left on the auction and I was the only bidder.

I was tempted to grab it, but the measurements were just barely too small for me! Awesome pickup and keen to see some pictures of it!

I will absolutely post pictures once it arrives. Sleeves look borderline too short but should be okay considering the shoulder measurements are wider than usual.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks great!
BTW......how are you feeling dude? You back out on the bike?

Haha, no, that’s not me just a sample pic I linked from the web…i fear I look a little more boxy…:D

The bedale is a great coat. Wish I hadn't moved mine on.

It is, indeed! Nice lightweight and water repellent it even wears and looks good brand new, in opposite to my Beaufort which took (just) a little time to break in first.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Excellent! Please share fit images. Can you do a review on it? Trojans were ahead of their time. The white panel added to the back of the jacket was a step forward in safety.

Yeah, maybe I should do that. It’s been a long time since I wrote a review. Been a long time since I read a review come to think of it. Are we all becoming jaded when it comes to new jackets? When I started posting here back in 2018 it was very common for people to post review threads of new jackets.

Leigh H

Practically Family

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Aero Shackleton in navy blue Vicenza with black horn buttons and full leather back just ordered today……
I haven't even seen it and I want one. I purchased a Shackleton last year but it was a size too small and had to be returned. Still got stiffed for the import duties ☹️. Good luck with yours.

ojaw

A-List Customer
New jackets coming: one.
Whereabouts of new jacket: marked delivered by USPS yesterday but could be anywhere in the oblivion
Potential jackets: endless
Mastercard: priceless
Possibly one of those two tier delivery schemes like ebay does? I’ve had stuff marked “delivered to individual “ and then a couple of days later I get a new tracking number and the item continues on its way.

AHP91

Practically Family
Possibly one of those two tier delivery schemes like ebay does? I’ve had stuff marked “delivered to individual “ and then a couple of days later I get a new tracking number and the item continues on its way.
Honestly I've no idea. I was surprised when it even said out for delivery as it was a national holiday. And the area I live in is a little tricky in regards to delivery addresses. Lastly, my regular carrier confirmed to me today that he was off yesterday, so it would've been someone unfamiliar with the route. All bad signs

ojaw

A-List Customer
Honestly I've no idea. I was surprised when it even said out for delivery as it was a national holiday. And the area I live in is a little tricky in regards to delivery addresses. Lastly, my regular carrier confirmed to me today that he was off yesterday, so it would've been someone unfamiliar with the route. All bad signs
Thoughts/prayers

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Something similar happened to me. In the infinite wisdom of my idiot elected officials or city planners, a new track home was built on a big lot across the street from my house. They use the same name as my street but a "Pl." to it. Many of my items get delivered to that location. It does not help that the USPS has a high turnover of mail delivery personnel. Clueless workers do not care and are very disrespectful.

New jackets coming: one.
Whereabouts of new jacket: marked delivered by USPS yesterday but could be anywhere in the oblivion
Potential jackets: endless
Mastercard: priceless
I’ve had this happen a million times. Typically means the postal worker cleared their queue without making the actual delivery so they can go home. Almost always shows up the next day. “No access to delivery location” is another status that should read “too f’ing tired/lazy to try today”.

AHP91

Practically Family
I’ve had this happen a million times. Typically means the postal worker cleared their queue without making the actual delivery so they can go home. Almost always shows up the next day. “No access to delivery location” is another status that should read “too f’ing tired/lazy to try today”.
Thanks for the input. Yes, this happened yesterday and was hopeful it would show up today. Will think twice about placing orders that aren't fully insured or don't require signature in the future.

Junk pics but incoming...
1670178908.jpeg

1670178908.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points