Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

jeo

One Too Many
Blatt arrived. Sadly, but as expected, measurements were not as advertised. Fits like a 40. Condition was as advertised. Amazing quality all around.

IMG_5899.jpeg
IMG_5902.jpeg
IMG_5900.jpeg
IMG_5901.jpeg
IMG_5903.jpeg

I’ll eventually take better pics and post more of this guy.

cbez

One Too Many
Amazing the condition some of these stay in and then some are just shredded jerky. There are sections on the fidelity that look like they could have just left the factory. Leather is crazy.

Reactions: jeo

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Reactions: jeo

jeo

One Too Many
A size 40 you say? Keep me in mind if you want to pass it on.
If it fits, it’s yours Hannes.

I can’t hoard ‘em all lol! I have other 50’s m/c jackets in size 40 that I can get away with wearing but this is just too big. This needs to be worn and I know you’ll give it the wear it deserves.

I just want to wait for a nice day and take better pics for my archive. In the meantime I’ll send you measurements.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
If it fits, it’s yours Hannes.

I can’t hoard ‘em all lol! I have other 50’s m/c jackets in size 40 that I can get away with wearing but this is just too big. This needs to be worn and I know you’ll give it the wear it deserves.

I just want to wait for a nice day and take better pics for my archive. In the meantime I’ll send you measurements.

Thank you so much for passing this on to me Jon! She's a real beauty!

Well well. I really wasn't looking to add more jackets but sometimes it's like its meant to be Two jackets in one day and a Schott trucker already on its way. First time I ever have more than 20 jackets. 21 to be precise.

LOL. This thing just arrived. Undergoing mandatory collar rehab. It is hilariously over the top, ridiculous and absurd. I love it.
IMG_9403.jpeg

What’s fascinating is the jacket is the epitome of cheap but the chest pockets use the same locking talons that Stu used on my j-24. I know where he sourced them. LOL.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A jacket hit and miss today.

Our forum visitor with the attic find Buco J-24L graciously sold me his jacket and the thing is spotless. Not even the scuffs most of my otherwise mint vintage finds have had.
IMG_6627.jpeg
IMG_6628.jpeg

Stunning grain, which surprised me given some of the 60s steer motorcycle jackets I’ve handled. Ready to go for the customary air out and wear vintage jacket treatment.

Only… it looks comically small for me at the hem.
IMG_6634.jpeg

If I were a pure collector, I wouldn’t care but I get my jackets to wear. If I lived somewhere hot this might have worked because I wouldn’t need to zip the thing up, but I can just barely do so and I know that’s not going to work for me. So it’s off to another one of us!

I also received my first shearling jacket, an Aero CC Irvin.
IMG_6633.jpeg

No fit issues here, though I was surprised by the colour as Aero’s merino used to be a strong russet shade. I’m glad it arrived with some wintry weather left to wear it in!

suitecasehandler

Familiar Face
2 Jackets received, HWM and SB cross zip, photos attached.

Waiting for one premier HWM.

And have one in thinking still

And one I haven't posted but is great, gotta take photos :D

Attachments

• 20240119_063222238_iOS.jpg
    20240119_063222238_iOS.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • 20240201_180747652_iOS.jpg
    20240201_180747652_iOS.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
  • 20240201_180928925_iOS.jpg
    20240201_180928925_iOS.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 20240201_180820117_iOS.jpg
    20240201_180820117_iOS.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
The canvas LW Trojan arrived. It is amazing! Incredible jacket. I’m psyched. I’ll post some pics soon. Two for two with the LW canvas jackets. Totally recommend them.

Just want to thank @oneterrifichog. The jacket is perfect. Great price, Fast shipping, packed like a faberge egg and in a large box. Absolutely trustworthy seller (my 2d jacket from OTH).

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff