Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Aero closed?

Aether

One of the Regulars
Has anyone spoken to Aero recently? I know they've put a notice on their website, but I was wondering if they've actually had to 'down tools'? Didn't want to bother them by calling/emailing, 'cause if they are open they're bound to be snowed-under:rolleyes:

Dav

One Too Many
I received an email from Amanda on Friday in response to an enquiry I sent on Thursday, she said it was =15C and they had had 15" of snow, I got the impression that Friday was the first day last week that she had made it in.

Aether

One of the Regulars
Cheers Dav.

I called the week before last and was told my new Halfbelt would be with me 'next week', then it started snowing... Bloody snow. I bet they're having a nightmare, the work must be piling up.

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
no answer for me...

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and got no answer for a question on a custom Cossack with a D-pocket and bi-swing back.

Guess no reply said all I need to know about what they thought of that idea!... [huh]

Dave E

One of the Regulars
They've had a lot of snow up in Scotland, lots of disruption, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were having issues getting to work.

Justhandguns

Practically Family
No wonder they still haven't charged my Visa....... ;)

Well, snow is predicted.... yes... again.... soon.
By the way, it is so "freaking" cold even in Surrey, isn't it Aether?
-4oC tonight......:eusa_doh:

Aether

One of the Regulars
No wonder they still haven't charged my Visa....... ;)

Well, snow is predicted.... yes... again.... soon.
By the way, it is so "freaking" cold even in Surrey, isn't it Aether?
-4oC tonight......:eusa_doh:

Sure is. Last week it was -11 when I left for work. That's just not on!

Justhandguns

Practically Family
Scottish are just amazing, while London was almost on a stand still last week with just a tiny little bit of snow..........

Aether

One of the Regulars
I'd love to see what the staff are wearing at Aero at the moment, I bet they must look like extras from Memphis Belle! I'd be head to toe in sheepskin if I worked there.

Edward

Bartender
If we have many more days like today, I'll be looking for a pair of matching trews for my Irvin and the B3!

thor

Call Me a Cab
I e-mailed Mark Moye, the AeroleatherUSA rep here in America. He stated that Aero was hit hard by the snow and closed for a full week and that there has been some disruption. Hopefully things get back to normal soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80