Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is anyone else on livejournal?

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
kind of.... it's like online personal journals, but you can also post in community journals. They;re kinda cool, but I still prefer the lounge, of course :)

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
I am bumping this up, as LiveJournal is my choice over MySpace.

and vintagehair is the community I frequent the most.

I am also desi_de_lu_lu on LiveJournal.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
I really like this community:
Vintage_Life
and this one:
cartepostale/

I like the vintage hair community as well, but find I get really annoyed at the amount of repeat posts so I don't check it very often.

My lj name is "oopspoops"

Laughing Magpie

One of the Regulars
I mostly lurk here (even though I love this site) because I use up all my active online time on LJ (well, and ebay ;) )!

I also follow the vintagehair comm, and there's some really useful posts in there, but I've been thinking of unsubscribing because the volume of entries is a bit overwhelming.

I think I'm going to try out retroliving and cartepostal though!

Most of the interesting entries with pictures are friends-locked on my journal, but any of you would be welcome to stop by and visit me:
laughingmagpie.livejournal.com

Jen

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And the screen name is...

Blondie said:
Nope, not on there, I am a Myspace gal thru and thru ;)
I am Miss1929 there too, are befriended yet?

I am also Miss 1929 on Live Journal, but to tell the truth I have not warmed up to it yet. But I spend a lot of my time in Myspace - the half-hour or so a day that I have left after the Lounge...
And I hardly ever Ebay! For the first time in about 6 years, I haven't bought anything in a month.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo