Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is it just me?

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aaronlowe said:
I took pics of my boot/shoe collection but am still trying to figure out how to post pics. Any advice is very much appreciated.

See under your picture where it says "3 posts"? Until you have 15 posts you can't link pictures. You don't have to start 15 threads, just make it up to 15 posts in the Lounge, and you'll be full-fledged.

Then, once you are, your pictures have to be hosted elsewhere on the internet; you then take the IMG code from that picture and click the little mountain icon when posting, paste that IMG link, and voila! Picture achieved!

And welcome, can't wait to see the booties.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
CliffG said:
I did not have a trench coat with two gun flaps until a few minutes ago. That was enough reason to be a the bay...right? That does not mean that I did not have a nice overcoat or several overcoats, but I did not have one with two gun flaps and a belt and the buckles at the sleeves, SURE you argue, I had a very nice one with all of this but only one gun flap so who is counting! I was counting and I am greedy and I quit smoking for almost 4 years so I am allowed these extravagances!
Oh...wait a minute??? You mean I do not have to make excuses and explain myself here?
I can have more coats? shoes? ties? suits? jackets? HATS?
I knew I loved this place for a reason.

Thanks,
Cliff

Nothing succeeds like excess....

Fletch said:
Boy oh boy, I wish I had saved up all the clothes I found in college in the 80s. They were all too big! I was a 38 reg and the only suits I could find were 42s and 44s.

Now it's exactly the other way round! :rage:

If I had ever imagined that I would gain 60 lb in 10 years...

Tell me about it...been there ...done that...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats