Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Press Chesterfield overcoat from 1930

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I received a message last week asking if I would be interested in a purchase, a very special one. A J Press Chesterfield was sitting in the back of a closet and needed a home. The price: not cheap. But I knew I would never have a chance to buy another one, because there likely isn't another one.

Yes, you can buy a J Press Chesterfield this season, but this J Press Chesterfield is from 1930, and is in perfect, immaculate condition. The fit is perfect.

I give you my "new" coat, the McCune J Press Chesterfield. It turned 80 years old this past Monday, the day it was shipped to me.

jplogo.jpg

img2608q.jpg

jpc1.jpg

img2593fr.jpg

img2595f.jpg

img2598r.jpg

img2609p.jpg

img2602s.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Alan...that IS this season...and EVERY season!!

What a beauty of a coat!! you must be well chuffed to call it yours! and in such pristine condition too!! What a catch!!! well done YOU :eusa_clap

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you gentlemen. I think it may be the beau ideal of a Chesterfield. The condition is amazing. It must have hardly ever been worn, but stored extremely well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy