Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Lobb brown cap toes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdc

One of the Regulars
These are some nice bespoke shoes that fit like size 10.5-11 D. I wear 10.5 and they are just a tad large. There is no size marked. They have the original soles and are in excellent condition, showing only a bit of heel wear. Nieman Marcus shows this style as Phillip II at $1585.00. Asking $300 shipped in the U.S. but will ship anywhere plus shipping.
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/gdclink/

And SOLD to a representative of the good state of Pennsylvania!

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
100_2203.jpg

100_2202.jpg

100_2201.jpg

100_2200.jpg

gdc

One of the Regulars
I don't see that exact shoe but that is interesting to know. I have no doubt that hefty price is fair for having shoes of this quality custom made for perfect fit. The quality of material and workmanship in these shoes is really amazing. They have a five digit number written above the arch which I assume is the number of the last which was made for the original owner who had them made. I have owned them for going on twenty years and worn them only a few times. My price reflects really nothing more than my desire to see them go to someone who will put them back in service. They were of little value in my closet.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
**ADMIN*** Out of Order. This is a Classifieds Section for anyone selling items. They can list whatever price they feel is within reason. It's 'not' for other members to start poking holes in someone's sale. If you don't want it or like it then just don't make an offer. But do not ridicule another member's sale please.
You've been here long enough since March 2006 to know this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24