Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Legendary USA Black Stallion is Back

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just got an email from Legendary advertising their new assless chaps, in case anyone who didn't cancel wants something to match the jacket to.
unnamed-2.png

EDIT: Added ad.

Last edited:

vintage_iron

New in Town
Well….anyone received a shipment confirmation?
This is the email that I received today from Legendary

"Dear Black Stallion Pre-Order Owner,

Thank you for your patience. trust and loyalty. Our first completed premium grade jacket will be coming out of production tomorrow. We believe that shipping will begin on Friday over the course of 10 days depending on what size you ordered or what modifications we made for your specific requests.

We are proud to announce a special bonus. We decided to go with real Black Mouton Fur for the removable collar at no extra cost to you. We simply felt it was necessary to set us apart from competitors and offer our customers a way to say thank you for your support over the years.

Lastly, we will be shipping USPS Priority with insurance. Please feel free to write to us with any questions. We are very excited for you to receive this true work of art.

All the best,
Legendary USA"

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm excited

Aloysius

This is the email that I received today from Legendary

"Dear Black Stallion Pre-Order Owner,

Thank you for your patience. trust and loyalty. Our first completed premium grade jacket will be coming out of production tomorrow. We believe that shipping will begin on Friday over the course of 10 days depending on what size you ordered or what modifications we made for your specific requests.

We are proud to announce a special bonus. We decided to go with real Black Mouton Fur for the removable collar at no extra cost to you. We simply felt it was necessary to set us apart from competitors and offer our customers a way to say thank you for your support over the years.

Lastly, we will be shipping USPS Priority with insurance. Please feel free to write to us with any questions. We are very excited for you to receive this true work of art.

All the best,
Legendary USA"

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm excited

Have you received it? I'm still hoping it turns out good, for the sake of the people who ordered.

vintage_iron

New in Town
Have you received it? I'm still hoping it turns out good, for the sake of the people who ordered.
No, I haven't received a shipping notification. I'm staying patient because of the long 4th of July weekend. Hopefully I'll find out by the weekend.

Aloysius

No, I haven't received a shipping notification. I'm staying patient because of the long 4th of July weekend. Hopefully I'll find out by the weekend.

Back when I ordered (a month and a half ago), they emailed me saying I should expect the jacket in about two weeks lol.

Arnold

One of the Regulars
Back when I ordered (a month and a half ago), they emailed me saying I should expect the jacket in about two weeks lol.
To be fair, that was before the wave of cancellations which may have messed up their scheduling. Plus they had a 4th of July sale whose dispatches may have been top priority (and which wouldn't have interfered with the Stallion if they hadn't botched its announcement).

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
I tried to take advantage of the LegendaryUSA 25% off Fourth of July sale and ordered a Schott 641hh that I’d been wanting. Ended up coming out to around $750 which was a decent savings over the price on the Scott site ($935).

A day or two later I got an email from Ren at Legendary apologizing that the item wasn’t in stock but should ship out in mid November. That seemed like a rather long wait for an off the rack jacket so I politely asked for a refund which they quickly issued. I did end up grabbing a couple of riding vests that I’d been eyeballing.

I know Schott‘s manufacturing operation is on a little vacation until July 17th but I wonder what was up with such a long delay on a regular item that they carry. Do some retailers only do a couple of really big orders a year or??

Observe

One Too Many
I tried to take advantage of the LegendaryUSA 25% off Fourth of July sale and ordered a Schott 641hh that I’d been wanting. Ended up coming out to around $750 which was a decent savings over the price on the Scott site ($935).

A day or two later I got an email from Ren at Legendary apologizing that the item wasn’t in stock but should ship out in mid November. That seemed like a rather long wait for an off the rack jacket so I politely asked for a refund which they quickly issued. I did end up grabbing a couple of riding vests that I’d been eyeballing.

I know Schott‘s manufacturing operation is on a little vacation until July 17th but I wonder what was up with such a long delay on a regular item that they carry. Do some retailers only do a couple of really big orders a year or??
It really annoys me when retailers show an item as in stock, only to inform you after your purchase that it's actually not in stock and that it will take however long to fill your order. Just show your actual stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy