Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lets see some Pics of you wearing your Aeros

jaxx

New in Town
Hey guys im tired of searching trying to find people wearing there aeros to see how they fit. so i decided to dedicate a thread so it would be easier to find. so lets see those aeros and yall wearing them.
here are a few of my highwayman

Norwayman

New in Town
Hi, here is some pictures of me wearing my Highwayman in FQHH.......

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4551.jpg

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
Hey Jaxx, clean your mirror! :p (Bartender edit for language)

One more request for pix: show straight on shots with the jacket fully zipped and side belts pulled in, and a back shot.
Unfortunately, I cannot add a pic of me wearing my Highwayman because, I DON'T HAVE ONE YET! :eusa_doh:
Hopefully, if I can get a hold of Mark today, I'll order one and show you pix in a few months.
Lenny

jaxx

New in Town
OneEyeMan said:
Hey Jaxx, clean your mirror! :p (Bartender edit for language)

One more request for pix: show straight on shots with the jacket fully zipped and side belts pulled in, and a back shot.
Unfortunately, I cannot add a pic of me wearing my Highwayman because, I DON'T HAVE ONE YET! :eusa_doh:
Hopefully, if I can get a hold of Mark today, I'll order one and show you pix in a few months.
Lenny

haha i did clean it but i think that is the particles or whatver from the cloth i used to clean it. im getting more pics today

jaxx

New in Town
very nice! i got a question though. does anyone know how cordovan looks aged? does it age like brown getting lighter in some areas?

Windward

Practically Family
PICTURES are always welcome !!!

jaxx said:
very nice! i got a question though. does anyone know how cordovan looks aged? does it age like brown getting lighter in some areas?

Hi Jaxx - I agree with you it is much more interesting to see how AERO's look with wearing. You can see me wearing my Windward in cordovan maybe you could have an idea how cordovan look aged (after 3 month )
To Norwayman - congratulation to your Highwayman. This is the perfect body lenght.
Windward

Here are my pics. . .
http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=Windward48NEWVintageBlackFRONT.jpg

libby

New in Town
Hi guys,
i posted for the first time last week as i was desperate for advice and information regarding a potential purchase from Aero of a Highwayman. Thanks to everyone that replied to my post, i was then able to make a more informed decision. So i finally placed my order with Amanda at Aero on Friday. Will from Aero said it will be around eight weeks but if he can improve on the delivery he will. I shall definately post some pictures of the jacket and me wearing it as soon as it arrives. Thanks to everyone who was kind enough to give their input.

Fenton

Familiar Face
Hi everyone,

great jackets! From what I've seen thus far Aero seems to excel in quality and style. I've ordered a 1930s Halfbelt today with the following specifications/extras:

- Vintage Brown FQHH
- Brown Tartan lining
- cargo pockets
- 1 inside pocket with zipper (left)
- straight hem at bottom
- bi- swing back ... I've read different opions about this feature. I was reassured that it doesn't give the jacket a bulky look so I went for it.
- name tag

What do you guys think? Well, I'm pretty sure it'll be an awesome jacket and I can't wait to see it (unfortunately that'll take 7 weeks); of course I'm also going to post some pictures once I've got it.

Since this is my first post and I'm new to the forum a few words about myself: I'm from Cologne, studying anthropology and archaeology in the UK. I've been interested (if not to say obsessed) with 1920-1940s vintage clothing for the last 10 years. Unfortunately, however, I haven't found 'the' ultimate leather jacket yet as regards both style and fit. I'm confident though that Aero will take care of that :)

BTW, great forum :) !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn