Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levis LVC / Aero black/blue vintage jacket

henrikswenson

New in Town
Levi's Vintage Clothing & Aero Leather of Scotland collaboration distressed black/blue vintage jacket.

For sale!

Used but in very good condition, non smoker.

The jacket is made out of no longer available black/blue goat hide, and when the black gets worn the blue starts to show, which makes the jacket unique. It looks so much cooler IRL than on pictures.

The tag says XL but I would say its more like large, depending on how you like the fit.

I have this jacket up on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Lev...850216?hash=item3d5880f068:g:Qy4AAOSw~YRad2qJ

Adding it here, asking for $350
Shipping is $43 worldwide from Sweden

Thanks!
/Henrik

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Shoulders: 46 cm - 18.1"
Chest: 50 cm - 19.7"
Sleeve: 60 cm - 23.6"
Back length: 53 cm - 20.9" (it's around 6-7 cm 2.7" longer at the front)

To help those of us who struggle with the metric dimensions. :)

Good Luck with sale, bit to small for me.

henrikswenson

New in Town

technovox

One Too Many
No way an XL can be this small. That's like 36 on Aero's size chart.
I've owned the Aero/Levis Blue Black Speedway in both a large and an extra large. If it's any help, my experience was that the extra large fit more like a size 42 around the chest. And even though the arms measure out to 24" long, they seemed a bit longer...maybe it was the added shoulder length. But note that it's very short in the back!
It's my favorite type of goatskin...had lots of character. Cool jacket and getting hard to find, especially in this size!
Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk