Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lina's leather line-up

lina

Practically Family
This forum has been a bad influence on me! As much as I've tried to avoid acquiring a "collection" of leather jackets, I realize that's just what I've done, albeit on a relatively small scale. At least, enough for a line-up... All these have been posted before, but here they are in one place, for no reason other than I've got far too much time sitting in front of the computer these days. A few are definitely long-term keepers, but at least one or two will probably be moved along at some point.

First off, my Dave Sheeley custom. Definitely a keeper:

sheeley lineaup.JPG

My Buco PJ-27, also a keeper, my cold weather riding jacket:

buco lineup.jpg

Kehoe cafe racer jacket, modified by previous owner, very cool:

kehoe lineup.jpg

The recently acquired HD Sporster racing shirt, simple yet bad*ss:

HD sportster lineup.jpg

Brooks classic cafe racer, a great jacket but currently listed in the classifieds:

brooks lineup.jpg

Beau Breed cafe racer, cheap and well-thrashed, the riding jacket I wear the most:

beau breed lineup.JPG

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
This forum has been a bad influence on me! As much as I've tried to avoid acquiring a "collection" of leather jackets, I realize that's just what I've done, albeit on a relatively small scale. At least, enough for a line-up... All these have been posted before, but here they are in one place, for no reason other than I've got far too much time sitting in front of the computer these days. A few are definitely long-term keepers, but at least one or two will probably be moved along at some point.

First off, my Dave Sheeley custom. Definitely a keeper:

View attachment 235022

My Buco PJ-27, also a keeper, my cold weather riding jacket:

View attachment 235023

Kehoe cafe racer jacket, modified by previous owner, very cool:

View attachment 235024

The recently acquired HD Sporster racing shirt, simple yet bad*ss:

View attachment 235025

Brooks classic cafe racer, a great jacket but currently listed in the classifieds:

View attachment 235027

Beau Breed cafe racer, cheap and well-thrashed, the riding jacket I wear the most:

View attachment 235026
Nice line up.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Your Dave Sheeley is my personal favorite but I also like your Cafe Racer collection a lot!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
That is a nice lineup! The Sheeley is by far my favourite of the bunch. There’s just something about cafe racers that don’t do it for me. They look good on others, but I never see them and feel an urge to get one for myself. Tried a Brooks for a short while, really nice jacket and a great fit, gave it away to my father after only a couple of weeks.

Something quite similar has happened to me, I’ve spent waaaaay more on jackets than I planned to do when joining TFL. I wanted to emulate A-1. One jacket, worn hard and plenty of patina/karakter to the admiration of the forum. Today I don’t even know how many jackets are in my closet and I’m afraid to look.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I think my favorite is the Brooks, just effortless and a good fit. The Sheeley is very nice too, but a much bigger statement.

lina

Practically Family
It's funny, I don't really think of myself as a cafe racer guy, all evidence above to the contrary. Never gave them much of a second look until coming to this board I think. That Beau Breed hooked me as an easy riding jacket, then once I saw the Kehoe, that pulled me further in. But it's funny how much our tastes can be shaped and reshaped depending on who you're seeing and what you're hearing about.

patrick_b

One of the Regulars
Very nice lineup. Like you, I had no intention of buying a rotation of jackets but here we are. I would like to add something vintage into the mix. You have some great examples.

The Kehoe and sporty are painfully cool. That kind of genuine character is impossible to duplicate. That Kehoe though. Man that’s just obnoxiously cool. I love that jacket. That’s a one and done CR if ever there was one.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Nice lineup! now turn around and show the back!:)

You wear the Cafe Racers well, nice selection. The Buco still looks great. I remember the comfortable fit on that jacket. Dave is working on some new designs. Told me he just got the right leather and is going to be working on a test jacket. I'm most excited as I have seen what he wants to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider