Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Living Life la Dolce Vintage

cemetarian

Vendor
Hi, ya'll.......I'm afraid I've not been around much lately, been too busy but I wanted to share one of the things I've been busy with.....I'm trying my hand at blogging......and I'm not too good at it but it is kinda fun, so I thought I'd touch base with everyone and let you know I hadn't disappeared......

Here's my blog..stop by and leave a comment if you are so inclined. I'll try to check in for often, but life does get in the way sometimes.

Living Life la Dolce Vintage

shebagrl

Familiar Face
Hi Cemetarian! I looked through your blog -- it was thoughtful and I really enjoyed reading it. Oh and boy don't I wish I could fit a 24" waist -- that silk suit you have on ebay is simply amazing!

cemetarian

Vendor
LOL....trust me if I could wear it I would........LOL.......that's the problem with so many vintage items..........women were small post depression.......poor nutrition and heavier corsetry........LOL

If you like the blog, please add a comment.......the comments help it get picked up by the webcrawlers.....and I need all the help I can get.......

satindoll

New in Town
Hi
Your blog is really interesting! Lots of vintage eye candy. I just posted a comment too.

It does take a good bit of work to post regularly and drive traffic to your blog. Did you try listing it in lots of blog directories? That's helpful too. If you would like, I'd be happy to exchange links with you.

Check out mine below and let me know.

Best of luck with it:)

cemetarian

Vendor
WOW.that is spectacular........................yes I would love to swap links.............I'm always looking for more and better marketing tools..............and intend to implement more...........just as soon as I can squeeze 36 hours in the day.............LOL......we're heading out to dinner tonight, but I'll check in tomorrow............

cemetarian

Vendor
I've got you too, Theresa..................

It is so interesting...............on a side note, my Mother wanted to name me Theresa after Theresa Brewer but my Dad insisted on Rita after Rita Hayworth.........

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
Hey Rita, I have to get your link added to my blog, and I'll add the Vintage Style Files while I'm at it too!

satindoll

New in Town
Hey Carol!
I'll add your Jersey Girl blog as well. I also think you recently added me as a Myspace friend. Thanks so much!

Rita, that's very cool you were named after Rita Hayworth. My family didn't name me for Theresa Brewer, though, they named me after St. Theresa. Wishful thinking on their part I guess :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn