Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Living on "Fedora Way"

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I retired from my job as a Traffic Signal Electrician at the end of 2010. One of the gifts I received was a street name sign with a well known passion of mine written on it. Now I just have to find a place to put it.
IMG20071102_20050101_0001_35.jpg

fedoralover

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
I retired from my job as a Traffic Signal Electrician at the end of 2010. One of the gifts I received was a street name sign with a well known passion of mine written on it. Now I just have to find a place to put it.
IMG20071102_20050101_0001_35.jpg

fedoralover

Thats GREAT !!! With some creative modifications, you could turn it into a hatrack :)

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Very nice!

Congratulations on both your retirement and on having coworkers who liked, knew, and cared enough about you to know what would be a great retirement present! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

fmw

One Too Many
And a nice jacket as well. Where to put it? Hmmmm. How about on the nearest street sign post nearest your home?

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, I would hesitate to put it out by my driveway as I'm sure it would get stolen. The City sign shop is so far behind making replacements for all the regular street name signs that have been stolen I doubt they'd have much time to make custom ones. I will probably end up putting it on my garage.

regards: fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24