Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in Spain

GGlep

New in Town
JJ Hat has a great variety of nice looking, fur felt hats made in Spain. Who's the manufacturer of these hats and how do they compare to the Akubras?

Thanks!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I believe they are by Seville and most likely softer and smoother then Akubra hat body's and are pounced more finely and much more expensive.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The San Sebastian is a very tempting little number, but when I see prices like that I say to myself, "I could get a custom." I'd imagine, though, that in Manhattan these days there are enough potential customers with the ready cash and little knowledge of custom hatters.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
they are nothing like Akubra hats

I've held and tried on just about all of them and owned the Cordoba

they are all far softer than any Akubra I have owned or handled ... probably less rugged to elements ... and the JJ hats are probably a touch more nicely made

more of a dress style

that being said I prefer a Camp Draft or FedIV over any JJ hat

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
The name of the company is ISESA http://www.isesa.es/

This seems interesting in the new merging of the EU hatters
La empresa sevillana Industrias Sombrereras Españolas SA (Isesa), especializada en la fabricación de sombreros, ha firmado la incorporación al accionariado de un nuevo socio, la compañía Feltros Portugueses SA, Fepsa, que ha adquirido un 35% del accionariado a antiguos propietarios de la misma.

Fuentes de la empresa sevillana, que han precisado que Isesa formalizó esta entrada el pasado 21 de diciembre, han explicado a Europa Press que tiene previsto cerrar el ejercicio con un incremento del diez por ciento en la facturación, hasta los 3,2 millones de euros.

Esta compañía nació en 1930, cuando cuatro empresas del sector (entre ellas Fernández y Roche) se fusionaron para hacer frente a la fuerte caída de las ventas. Desde entonces, se ha convertido en la única fábrica de fieltros de España. Hasta ahora, la fortaleza del grupo ha estado en el mercado exterior y, muy especialmente, en el barrio neoyorquino de Brooklyn, donde es líder en la venta de sombreros para la comunidad de judíos ortodoxos. También suministra a los principales sombrereros de Londres, como Lock y Bates, ambos proveedores de la casa real británica.

A partir de ahora contará con el respaldo de Fepsa como accionista, «un líder mundial en fabricación de fieltro», por lo que esperan que esa unión les haga a medio plazo «líder en el sector de sombreros de fieltro a nivel mundial».

Fepsa se convierte en «el accionista de referencia y el mayor accionista individual, pero no es el mayoritario», aunque han dejado claro que no se ha producido vía ampliación de capital, sino mediante la compra directa de acciones a antiguos propietarios.

La gestión «se mantendrá igual que hasta ahora», aunque reconocen que se aprovecharán muchas sinergias entre las dos compañías a nivel productivo y comercial. Así, «se establecerá un suministro más estrecho y más continuo, de manera que esta empresa portuguesa seguirá con su actividad de fabricación de fieltro e Isesa se centra en la terminación de los sombreros».

Isesa espera cerrar 2015 con un incremento de ventas del diez por ciento, hasta alcanzar los 3,2 millones de euros, y un aumento del beneficio de explotación en un porcentaje superior a las ventas, con en torno a un 15% de incremento del beneficio.

Este año se han producido 36.000 unidades y las perspectivas para 2016 serán de incremento de la producción «hasta poner a la fábrica a pleno rendimiento y alcanzar las 46.000 unidades».

Last edited:

GGlep

New in Town
that being said I prefer a Camp Draft or FedIV over any JJ hat

Many of the JJ Hats seem to have smaller brims and crowns than the CD and Fed IV.

What is it about the Akubras that you prefer--the dimensions, durability, value, the more utilitarian flare?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Many of the JJ Hats seem to have smaller brims and crowns than the CD and Fed IV.

What is it about the Akubras that you prefer--the dimensions, durability, value, the more utilitarian flare?

Everything you mentioned
The Akubra hats just suit my style and needs more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

All of the above. The Feds can be pretty dressy too.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
So
The name of the company is ISESA http://www.isesa.es/

This seems interesting in the new merging of the EU hatters
La empresa sevillana Industrias Sombrereras Españolas SA (Isesa), especializada en la fabricación de sombreros, ha firmado la incorporación al accionariado de un nuevo socio, la compañía Feltros Portugueses SA, Fepsa, que ha adquirido un 35% del accionariado a antiguos propietarios de la misma.

Fuentes de la empresa sevillana, que han precisado que Isesa formalizó esta entrada el pasado 21 de diciembre, han explicado a Europa Press que tiene previsto cerrar el ejercicio con un incremento del diez por ciento en la facturación, hasta los 3,2 millones de euros.

Esta compañía nació en 1930, cuando cuatro empresas del sector (entre ellas Fernández y Roche) se fusionaron para hacer frente a la fuerte caída de las ventas. Desde entonces, se ha convertido en la única fábrica de fieltros de España. Hasta ahora, la fortaleza del grupo ha estado en el mercado exterior y, muy especialmente, en el barrio neoyorquino de Brooklyn, donde es líder en la venta de sombreros para la comunidad de judíos ortodoxos. También suministra a los principales sombrereros de Londres, como Lock y Bates, ambos proveedores de la casa real británica.

A partir de ahora contará con el respaldo de Fepsa como accionista, «un líder mundial en fabricación de fieltro», por lo que esperan que esa unión les haga a medio plazo «líder en el sector de sombreros de fieltro a nivel mundial».

Fepsa se convierte en «el accionista de referencia y el mayor accionista individual, pero no es el mayoritario», aunque han dejado claro que no se ha producido vía ampliación de capital, sino mediante la compra directa de acciones a antiguos propietarios.

La gestión «se mantendrá igual que hasta ahora», aunque reconocen que se aprovecharán muchas sinergias entre las dos compañías a nivel productivo y comercial. Así, «se establecerá un suministro más estrecho y más continuo, de manera que esta empresa portuguesa seguirá con su actividad de fabricación de fieltro e Isesa se centra en la terminación de los sombreros».

Isesa espera cerrar 2015 con un incremento de ventas del diez por ciento, hasta alcanzar los 3,2 millones de euros, y un aumento del beneficio de explotación en un porcentaje superior a las ventas, con en torno a un 15% de incremento del beneficio.

Este año se han producido 36.000 unidades y las perspectivas para 2016 serán de incremento de la producción «hasta poner a la fábrica a pleno rendimiento y alcanzar las 46.000 unidades».
I gather "Seville" is merging with FEPSA?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Bob,
here there is the complete translation of the news.

"Seville Industrias Spanish Bandeaux SA (Isesa), specializing in the manufacture of hats, has signed joining the shareholders of a new partner, the company Feltros Portugueses SA, FEPSA, which has acquired a 35% stake to former owners of the same.

Sources of the Seville company, which clarified that this entry Isesa formalized on 21 December, explained to Europa Press that plans to close the year with a ten percent increase in turnover to 3.2 million euros .

This company was born in 1930, when four companies (including Fernandez and Roche) were merged to cope with the sharp drop in sales. Since then, it has become the only factory felts Spain. So far, the strength of the group has been in the foreign market and, especially, in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, which is a leader in selling hats for Orthodox Jewish community. It also provides the main hatters of London as Lock and Bates, both suppliers of the British royal house.

From now have the support of FEPSA as a shareholder, "a world leader in manufacturing felt" so expect that union makes them a "leader in felt hats worldwide" medium term.

FEPSA becomes "the shareholder and the largest individual shareholder, but not the majority" have made clear that although there has been via a capital increase, but through the direct purchase of shares to former owners.

Management "will remain the same until now", while acknowledging that many synergies between the two companies to productive and commercial level will take advantage. Thus, "a closer and more continuous supply will be established, so that this Portuguese company will continue its manufacturing activity felt and Isesa focuses on ending hats".

Isesa expects to close 2015 with a sales increase of ten percent, reaching 3.2 million, and an increase in operating profit on a higher percentage of sales, with around a 15% increase in profit."

The entrance of FEPSA with the purchase of 35% stake in ISESA creates a new pole in the manufacture of hats in Europe. We need to understand if the already broad portfolio of external customers of Iberian-Portuguese company will be enriched with new orders by exploiting synergies. Probably there will be a greater focus on brand Fernandez Roche, but in a market so little responsive as the European one I think is too expensive to build the image of a new hat. Abroad, I think might work best the agreement.
Two words on ISESA hats for sale by JJ Hats: they are certainly surcharge. The attempt is to create a line of high level with a product branded by the seller. They are by the way excellent. I also see that Barbisio-Cervo produces hats for JJ and Levine Hats. Hats for sale are very beautiful and worth the money spent, although a fall could encourage buyers. I remember Barbisio-Cervo has all but disappeared on the Italian market with such interesting products as those sold in the US.
I like very much this one http://www.levinehat.com/collections/fur-felt-hats/products/barbisio-cielo-103014

RJR

Bob,

"Seville Industrias Spanish Bandeaux SA (Isesa), specializing in the manufacture of hats, has signed joining the shareholders of a new partner, the company Feltros Portugueses SA, FEPSA, which has acquired a 35% stake to former owners of the same.

Sources of the Seville company, which clarified that this entry Isesa formalized on 21 December, explained to Europa Press that plans to close the year with a ten percent increase in turnover to 3.2 million euros .

This company was born in 1930, when four companies (including Fernandez and Roche) were merged to cope with the sharp drop in sales. Since then, it has become the only factory felts Spain. So far, the strength of the group has been in the foreign market and, especially, in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, which is a leader in selling hats for Orthodox Jewish community. It also provides the main hatters of London as Lock and Bates, both suppliers of the British royal house.

From now have the support of FEPSA as a shareholder, "a world leader in manufacturing felt" so expect that union makes them a "leader in felt hats worldwide" medium term.

FEPSA becomes "the shareholder and the largest individual shareholder, but not the majority" have made clear that although there has been via a capital increase, but through the direct purchase of shares to former owners.

Management "will remain the same until now", while acknowledging that many synergies between the two companies to productive and commercial level will take advantage. Thus, "a closer and more continuous supply will be established, so that this Portuguese company will continue its manufacturing activity felt and Isesa focuses on ending hats".

Isesa expects to close 2015 with a sales increase of ten percent, reaching 3.2 million, and an increase in operating profit on a higher percentage of sales, with around a 15% increase in profit."

The entrance of FEPSA with the purchase of 35% stake in ISESA creates a new pole in the manufacture of hats in Europe. We need to understand if the already broad portfolio of external customers of Iberian-Portuguese company will be enriched with new orders by exploiting synergies. Probably there will be a greater focus on brand Fernandez Roche, but in a market so little responsive as the European one I think is too expensive to build the image of a new hat. Abroad, I think might work best the agreement.
Two words on ISESA hats for sale by JJ Hats: they are certainly surcharge. The attempt is to create a line of high level with a product branded by the seller. They are by the way excellent. I also see that Barbisio-Cervo produces hats for JJ and Levine Hats. Hats for sale are very beautiful and worth the money spent, although a fall could encourage buyers. I remember Barbisio-Cervo has all but disappeared on the Italian market with such interesting products as those sold in the US.
I like very much this one http://www.levinehat.com/collections/fur-felt-hats/products/barbisio-cielo-103014
Thanks for the translation.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob,

Thanks Daniele.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Hello Bob,
I think the ISESA-FEPSA group can hold some pleasant surprises in the future. I hope so at least.
But the one that I suggest to you and to the American loungers is to take advantage of discounts that you can find on Barbisio hats. They are worth the money, now, requested.
Cervo-Barbisio has felts of the highest quality and the colors are impossible to find in the current global production, as well as the finishes.
This said from an Italian who knows something of their hats :rolleyes:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hello Bob,
I think the ISESA-FEPSA group can hold some pleasant surprises in the future. I hope so at least.
But the one that I suggest to you and to the American loungers is to take advantage of discounts that you can find on Barbisio hats. They are worth the money, now, requested.
Cervo-Barbisio has felts of the highest quality and the colors are impossible to find in the current global production, as well as the finishes.
This said from an Italian who knows something of their hats :rolleyes:
Thx. Good advice. I'll certainly look into it.

Reactions: RJR
Since FEPSA came up I learned on my recent trip that Mayser Ulm felt production (Hoods, Capelines) moved to FEPSA in the late 1980s and this is what made FEPSA relevant. I have searched a bit and this is what I have found (see bold). I believe the relationship might go back to the founding of FEPSA. I am trying to find out more details so I will put together a post at a later date.

http://www.presidencia.pt/?idc=24&idi=62281&idt=46

Google Translation
"
Fepsa - Felts Portuguese, SA

In the late 60's, after reading and understanding of the political environment, economic and social of the time, six industrial headwear, people with an advanced business vision for the time, decided to create a separate company which coalesced sections manufacturing I felt for hats. Thus was born the Fepsa, on March 31, 1969.

This company had as capital assets, workers and the know-how was so far inside the doors of each of the six companies, and as customers their own shareholders, who acquired the felt produced by Fepsa and used for the production of their hats, keeping your brand and identity.

The best expertise and pooling of resources allowed to gain scale, increase capacity, bring together best production factors and human resources. Thus they achieved significant competitive advantage by better quality, lower production costs, a broader view of the business and the possibility of expanding the business to new customers and markets. So if potentiated also innovation at various levels.

The company has become consolidated, and built in 1989, the best German company in the sector, becoming successively supplier of various industries in several countries that have decided to deliver the manufacture of the felts to Fepsa.

As a result of this position in the world market, the company was growing at a good pace, although inserted in market globally shrinking.

Portugal has a strong textile industry, which, in addition to a long tradition, is today one of the best and most innovative in the world. External recognition of the Portuguese textile industry contributes to its international affirmation. In these aspects, the environment in Portugal is very favorable to Fepsa.

It is also relevant that in the northern region, and particularly in S. João da Madeira, access to human resources of excellent quality, people who know exactly what to do and how to do. There is a positive business attitude and an industrial culture in this city and it is also important competitiveness factors.

In addition to the reasons for the foundation, the ratio base Fepsa of success is, first of all, its focus on the niche market of felt hats and, within this, still only in the manufacture of felt and not of finished hats .

Felts for hats are made of wool or fur, especially rabbit. The vast majority of wool felt and wool felt hats are produced in China and Latin America. This kind of felt the Fepsa only produces a small amount of high quality for especially demanding cases, as the company is dedicated mainly to the production of the felts, product in which it is world leader, both in terms of top quality or even quantity.

The fact that only produce Fepsa felt, and not just hat is a strategic positioning that has brought substantial advantage since its inception, in that in this way does not compete with the hatters customers.

The company has a very long-term strategy. They are the fourth generation, many workers work all his life in the company, many of them also descendants of hatters. Also why they want to ensure that the company exists in 50 years and 100 years from now ... we manage for the next generation.

Identify five key strategic pillars:

1. First, they know who they are, what they do, how to do, but fundamentally with the awareness and commitment of wanting to do well.

They have excellent and highly motivated professionals; the highest quality of workers with a vast knowledge and depth of headwear. This leads to high quality products and provide an excellent level of service.

2. They decided long ago where they want to be: in the global world.

The company exports since its founding in the late 60s, but entrepreneurs that formed already had long experience in export. Today, exporting almost 100% of what they produce to the five continents.

3. Always wanted to be with the best manufacturers in each country. Excellent products and high level of service and won fidelizaram customer excellence. In each country provide the manufacturers of top marks. For example:

• Italy - Borsalino, Barbízio, Panizza, War, MaxMara;
  • France - Crambes, Maison Michel, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Kenzo, among others;
  • Spain - A. Garcia, Fernandez & Roche, Miguel de la Rosa;
  • Austria - Zapf, Frech, Muhlbauer, Bittner;
  • Germany - Mayser, Seeberger, Breiter;
  • England - Christy, Failsworth;
  • Hungary - Nobilis;
  • Israel - Ferster;
  • New Zealand - Hills Hats;
  • Australia - Akubra;
  • Japan - Fuji, Sahara;
  • USA - Larry Mahan Milano Scala, Rodeo King, Serratelli, Bailey, Rollstone, Attwood, Greeley, Optimo, Stetson, Resistol;
  • Canada - Biltmore;
  • Mexico - Westpoint.
Therefore, Fepsa felts are used for production of the best collections, such as musician Carlos Santana. It follows naturally that we end up seeing their felts in notable heads as George W. Bush, Vladimir Putin, Robert de Niro, Nicolas Cage, or to be used in films like "Public Enemies," "Indiana Jones," etc.

4. A goal always present and important is to become indispensable. So, like innovation and complexity.

They like to develop products with competitive edge. Are factors that make them indispensable for customers, because they are products that the competition does not have and that enable its customers significant competitive advantages and therefore added value and higher margins.

Examples of these products are high quality beaver felt, bleached felt, crushable felt, waterproofed, mixtures of at / wool, special finishes, etc.

5. Finally, there is a considerable emotional dimension into business relationships that develop with customers and suppliers. Are disinterested relations and spontaneously created over the years, they develop and simultaneously entering into friendships.

As a result of this natural long-term strategy, and investments made over the years, the company is in strong growth despite the adverse economic climate and increased its sales by 24% and 27% in the last two years.

http://www.rtp.pt/programa/tv/p29396/e4

Google Translation
"Duration: 25 min

President of Fepsa, Portuguese plant that is a global leader in high-end and whose hats felts walk into heads as famous as Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford, Robert De Niro and George Bush.
Headquartered in São João da Madeira, Fepsa is leader world in the production of high range felts.Born in 1969, when six industrial headwear decided to join forces merging into one unit producing felt for hats. In Portugal it is the only factory of its kind, competing in the global market with companies from various continents. The company was consolidated by integrating in 1989 the best German company in the sector. With 25% of the world market currently Fepsa employs two hundred workers and sells nearly half a million felts per year to a wide range of countries, especially Bolivia, New Zealand, USA, Australia, Korea and Japan. a strong link with the best global brands and international theater and cinema, their hats ever walked the head of former US President George W. Bush, actors Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones in the film), Robert de Niro or Nicolas Cage, or the musician Carlos Santana."

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Since FEPSA came up I learned on my recent trip that Mayser Ulm felt production (Hoods, Capelines) moved to FEPSA in the late 1980s and this is what made FEPSA relevant. I have searched a bit and this is what I have found (see bold). I believe the relationship might go back to the founding of FEPSA. I am trying to find out more details so I will put together a post at a later date.

http://www.presidencia.pt/?idc=24&idi=62281&idt=46

Google Translation
"
Fepsa - Felts Portuguese, SA

In the late 60's, after reading and understanding of the political environment, economic and social of the time, six industrial headwear, people with an advanced business vision for the time, decided to create a separate company which coalesced sections manufacturing I felt for hats. Thus was born the Fepsa, on March 31, 1969.

This company had as capital assets, workers and the know-how was so far inside the doors of each of the six companies, and as customers their own shareholders, who acquired the felt produced by Fepsa and used for the production of their hats, keeping your brand and identity.

The best expertise and pooling of resources allowed to gain scale, increase capacity, bring together best production factors and human resources. Thus they achieved significant competitive advantage by better quality, lower production costs, a broader view of the business and the possibility of expanding the business to new customers and markets. So if potentiated also innovation at various levels.

The company has become consolidated, and built in 1989, the best German company in the sector, becoming successively supplier of various industries in several countries that have decided to deliver the manufacture of the felts to Fepsa.

As a result of this position in the world market, the company was growing at a good pace, although inserted in market globally shrinking.

Portugal has a strong textile industry, which, in addition to a long tradition, is today one of the best and most innovative in the world. External recognition of the Portuguese textile industry contributes to its international affirmation. In these aspects, the environment in Portugal is very favorable to Fepsa.

It is also relevant that in the northern region, and particularly in S. João da Madeira, access to human resources of excellent quality, people who know exactly what to do and how to do. There is a positive business attitude and an industrial culture in this city and it is also important competitiveness factors.

In addition to the reasons for the foundation, the ratio base Fepsa of success is, first of all, its focus on the niche market of felt hats and, within this, still only in the manufacture of felt and not of finished hats .

Felts for hats are made of wool or fur, especially rabbit. The vast majority of wool felt and wool felt hats are produced in China and Latin America. This kind of felt the Fepsa only produces a small amount of high quality for especially demanding cases, as the company is dedicated mainly to the production of the felts, product in which it is world leader, both in terms of top quality or even quantity.

The fact that only produce Fepsa felt, and not just hat is a strategic positioning that has brought substantial advantage since its inception, in that in this way does not compete with the hatters customers.

The company has a very long-term strategy. They are the fourth generation, many workers work all his life in the company, many of them also descendants of hatters. Also why they want to ensure that the company exists in 50 years and 100 years from now ... we manage for the next generation.

Identify five key strategic pillars:

1. First, they know who they are, what they do, how to do, but fundamentally with the awareness and commitment of wanting to do well.

They have excellent and highly motivated professionals; the highest quality of workers with a vast knowledge and depth of headwear. This leads to high quality products and provide an excellent level of service.

2. They decided long ago where they want to be: in the global world.

The company exports since its founding in the late 60s, but entrepreneurs that formed already had long experience in export. Today, exporting almost 100% of what they produce to the five continents.

3. Always wanted to be with the best manufacturers in each country. Excellent products and high level of service and won fidelizaram customer excellence. In each country provide the manufacturers of top marks. For example:

• Italy - Borsalino, Barbízio, Panizza, War, MaxMara;
  • France - Crambes, Maison Michel, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Kenzo, among others;
  • Spain - A. Garcia, Fernandez & Roche, Miguel de la Rosa;
  • Austria - Zapf, Frech, Muhlbauer, Bittner;
  • Germany - Mayser, Seeberger, Breiter;
  • England - Christy, Failsworth;
  • Hungary - Nobilis;
  • Israel - Ferster;
  • New Zealand - Hills Hats;
  • Australia - Akubra;
  • Japan - Fuji, Sahara;
  • USA - Larry Mahan Milano Scala, Rodeo King, Serratelli, Bailey, Rollstone, Attwood, Greeley, Optimo, Stetson, Resistol;
  • Canada - Biltmore;
  • Mexico - Westpoint.
Therefore, Fepsa felts are used for production of the best collections, such as musician Carlos Santana. It follows naturally that we end up seeing their felts in notable heads as George W. Bush, Vladimir Putin, Robert de Niro, Nicolas Cage, or to be used in films like "Public Enemies," "Indiana Jones," etc.

4. A goal always present and important is to become indispensable. So, like innovation and complexity.

They like to develop products with competitive edge. Are factors that make them indispensable for customers, because they are products that the competition does not have and that enable its customers significant competitive advantages and therefore added value and higher margins.

Examples of these products are high quality beaver felt, bleached felt, crushable felt, waterproofed, mixtures of at / wool, special finishes, etc.

5. Finally, there is a considerable emotional dimension into business relationships that develop with customers and suppliers. Are disinterested relations and spontaneously created over the years, they develop and simultaneously entering into friendships.

As a result of this natural long-term strategy, and investments made over the years, the company is in strong growth despite the adverse economic climate and increased its sales by 24% and 27% in the last two years.

http://www.rtp.pt/programa/tv/p29396/e4

Google Translation
"Duration: 25 min

President of Fepsa, Portuguese plant that is a global leader in high-end and whose hats felts walk into heads as famous as Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford, Robert De Niro and George Bush.
Headquartered in São João da Madeira, Fepsa is leader world in the production of high range felts.Born in 1969, when six industrial headwear decided to join forces merging into one unit producing felt for hats. In Portugal it is the only factory of its kind, competing in the global market with companies from various continents. The company was consolidated by integrating in 1989 the best German company in the sector. With 25% of the world market currently Fepsa employs two hundred workers and sells nearly half a million felts per year to a wide range of countries, especially Bolivia, New Zealand, USA, Australia, Korea and Japan. a strong link with the best global brands and international theater and cinema, their hats ever walked the head of former US President George W. Bush, actors Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones in the film), Robert de Niro or Nicolas Cage, or the musician Carlos Santana."
Fascinating. Thanks ONCE AGAIN, for your research.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy