Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help for ordering HWM

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
Hi Guys:)

I need your help ordering my new HWM.
I'm not sure what length should I choose. I am 6.3 (192cm) and my chest has expired 54th

I am very unsure what the correct length should be for the jacket. I hope 27 for the body and 26 for the sleeve is good. What do you think?

I am pleased to all your comments and tips

Many greetings, Unwissender

Should be good if 26" sleeves fit you well on the LHB. I'm 6'2" and prefer 26 1/4" sleeves with 26 1/2 body length. However..I wear a 34" shirt sleeve and have a fairly long torso.
At your height of 6'3" I think an extra 1/2" (compared to my 26 1/2) in body length would serve you well.
Good luck
HD

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
Thank you HD ! Can i see you with your HWM? I remember me, you have pictures from this. Now, i don't no the tread

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have a HWM pic with my correct measurements. The HWM that I have was my first Aero jacket purchased from the sale page and wasn't custom fit to me. However..the several made to measure Aero jackets that I've since ordered have the 26 1/4" sleeve & 26 1/2" body length.
Here's how my Stuart fits with these measurements at my 6'2" height....

Here's my first Aero sale page jacket which I feel is borderline short (with lower rise jeans). Measurements are: Sleeve25 3/4"...body length 25".

HD

Last edited:

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
Thank you HD! This jacket looks fantastic on you!
You've helped me a lot. I think 27.5 and 26.5 sleeves body will be good for me

Peacoat

Bartender
You might get the best fit by telling Aero your measurements and let them suggest the best lengths for body and sleeves. After all, they have been doing this a long time.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
26" should be fine if you're going for the shorter classic HWM look. When I ordered mine with a 27" back, it came out closer to 26.25", so be aware that there are sometimes fluctuations from spec to finished product. I'm 6'2", and the finished length was actually more suited to the HWM than 27". If I were you, I'd probably go for 26.5", or 27" to be safe, as you're an inch taller. 26.5" is probably your sweet spot.

You'll have to be the judge of your sleeves, but keep in mind that an extra .5" won't hurt.

Last edited:

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
...the HWM is ordered with 26,5 Sleeves and 28 Back now. The jacket comes next week and i can see, is this good for me. Thanks all for the comments etc! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner