Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Highwayman

Grimm99

New in Town
Hey guys received my Highwayman and snapped a few bad pics. Brown cxl steer. I'm 6'7 280 pounds so it's extremely hard to find a jacket or get one that fits right.
IMG_1136.JPG
IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1139.JPG
IMG_1140.JPG
IMG_1142.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG
IMG_1146.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Looks great on you. I think it was a good choice to go for a shorter style, with your height, any longer jacket would look like a tent. 6'7", what the heck. :D Congratulations on your first Aero. It'll look even better once you have properly broken it in!

I think it's great! Truly great. That's what I'd want a jacket to fit so... Job well done.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Great jacket, I agree with jacketjunkie about the length, tall people sometimes add too much to the length of their jackets and it can look a bit silly in my opinion. My own jackets tend to just overlap the top of my belt but I think they look better that way. I generally add one inch to length and no more, as beyond this the pattern of the jacket can get lost.

Well, I know how hard it is for my measly 6'-4", 235lbs to find a jacket, so you have my sympathy!
That said, looks like you did well.
Most jackets I get also hit at or just above the waist, so for me, the look is "normal". Some guys might call it short, but at a certain point, you make the best of what Darwin gave you.
Well done!

Edward

Bartender
Very nice indeed. Is that the regular HWM with button cuffs added, or a variation on the Premier 30s version?

Either way, it looks superb. The fit is absolutely spot on.

Grimm99

New in Town
Very nice indeed. Is that the regular HWM with button cuffs added, or a variation on the Premier 30s version?

Either way, it looks superb. The fit is absolutely spot on.

You are correct! It is a regular with button cuffs added. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo