Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Cordo Bootlegger

After what seemed an eternity (actually just a couple months) my Aero bootlegger arrived yesterday. Couldn't be happier with the jacket. The cordovan steer is just such an amazing color. A bit lighter than the HH I think but I'm sure that varies. The color change depending on the light is just beautiful. It's intoxicating to look at. I was very nervous about the order b/c at 5'10 210lbs I've never gotten into anything marked a 40". and like an annoying kid in the backseat I hounded Carrie with are we there yet, is it done yet. God bless her she handled me with patience and professionalism. I spec'd it with 26.5" sleeves and a 27" back length and I think the fit came out nicely. Only addition/ change was zip down hand warmers and zip sleeves. Deleted shoulder epaulettes as well. Kinda wish I opted for the cafe style shoulder gusset for the look. I don't really need the room as I can comfortably get a hoody under it. Basic, garden variety black drill liner. After 45 minutes of looking at plaids I decided black goes with everything. In the end I couldn't be happier with Thurston bros. service and the end product but I'll be damned if I wasn't thinking about what I'd like to do with my next jacket after a couple three floyds last night

Tried to get some shots to show the color variance but apparently too large. Couple of iPhone fit pics attached. Happy Sunday gents!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 1,747
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 794
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 1,389
Looks awesome, ton312, color, leather, and fit. Any fit pics with the jacket zipped?
I'll gladly post some when the light improves and show it zipped. What I really love about this style is that it looks good open and closed!
Crumby pic out the door to Target but gives you an idea how it sits closed.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Beautiful jacket and perfect fit!

I love the cordovan color.

Now you need some boots in cordovan to go with the bootlegger

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
Bravo Ton! I'm almost your exact size, and made the mistake of ordering up to my jacket size on my first Aero Highwayman. That thing will mould with you and the color will pop with a little abuse! Great riding jacket!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
That's a show stopper! The cordovan steer is sensational, nice mods too. Will you be riding in it? Congrats!

philosophy101

A-List Customer
I'll gladly post some when the light improves and show it zipped. What I really love about this style is that it looks good open and closed!
Crumby pic out the door to Target but gives you an idea how it sits closed.
Really nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL