Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Zealand Lambskin from Jos A. Banks

carter

I'll Lock Up
I recently purchased this jacket from Jos A. Banks for $199.00 (60% off retail). The color is acorn.
6546.jpg

(This is a Jos A. Banks stock photo.)

Since it's lambskin, it's much lighter than cow, goat, or horsehide jackets. It has three interior pockets and two handwarmer pockets, a windflap with snaps at top and bottom over the zipper, snap cuffs, a partially expandable waist, a collar that stands well when needed, and a bi-swing back. The body is lined with polyester and rayon. The sleeves are lined with nylon and acetate.

It's a great fit and it's a Large! At 5'10", the length is just right for me.

They did a nice job with the cut. It's generous without being huge. Fits well over a t-shirt, shirt, or sweater. Perfect for autumn and spring in Texas.

At this price, it's the best leather jacket I own. I believe I'll be selling the rest or giving them to relatives for Christmas ;).

This and other jackets are for sale online currently. I bought mine in a bricks and mortar store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot