Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nyc expose - fedoras

DJH

I'll Lock Up
There was even a guy taking a selfie of himself wearing a fedora. That's going too far, if you ask me :)

NewJack

Practically Family
It's time for me to open my retail store in Chelsea. I'm calling it Seven and One Eighth.

I like that! And a sister store: "Seven And One Half'

I wear a fedora most everyday to my school! And it does something for the ego/personality! The narrator thinks it's funny that fedoras are finding their way on heads! Nothing funny about class! Each one I wear I get looks and/or compliments! :rockon:

hatflick1

Practically Family
When I wear a fedora, women approach me and say,
"I wish my boy friend wore a hat like that!"
Any other Loungers get that response?

g.durand

One Too Many
hatophile mentioned in another thread a GQ article he had seen recently. I looked at the online version and didn't find the article he mentioned, but I found this article about mens' fashion in London:

http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/mens-collections/london-fall-winter-2015

A lot of men wearing hats, and some nice ones at that. Here's a teaser:

1421162085116_LCM_streetstyle_04_21_zpsisbbggxw.jpg

Knotten

Practically Family
When I wear a fedora, women approach me and say,
"I wish my boy friend wore a hat like that!"
Any other Loungers get that response?

A few days ago, in the building where I work, a woman came up to me and said she wished more men would wear hats like the one I was wearing.

But yes, to the point of this thread, I am seeing many more men with hats than I used to. I am not, however, seeing too many men wear the kinds of pants I saw in the video.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The pants aren't anything to odd to see in NYC. Hats are pretty common as well. NYC doesn't really represent the rest of the USA though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24