Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old worn calf leather wallet

eltonvaughan

New in Town
On clearing up my fathers home, I came across an old tan coloured leather wallet. Inside slots are marked for £5, £1 and 10/- notes plus a few other slots for 'things'. The silk lining has seen better days too. It is well worn but still serviceable for collectors such as yourselves; at least I think it is. Happy to give to someone if it is deemed useful and they pay the postage.
I, and the wallet, are based in Ammanford, Wales, UK.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Not the best photo's I know but enough to get the gist of the item.
20160926_122813.jpg
20160926_122825.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Very interested, as I'm sure many are, but postage from across the sea makes it a daunting thing for Americans. Surely someone in the UK will take up your generous offer. Give it a little time. And welcome to The Fedora Lounge.

eltonvaughan

New in Town
Thank you scotrace.

Perhaps if there's no interest in the UK, I am visiting the US next June/July .... perhaps I could pass it in person to someone in WA, OR or ID [or post it over there?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters