Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pattern swap starts here!!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hello ladies,

Weve chatted about it and Im steppin' up. Here are all my patterns that I am willing to swap with the other sewing ladies in the Lounge. My patters are not collection patterns, so they have been used. All I ask is when you are done, they are returned in usable condition :)

**To make it clear, you trace the pattern and then send it back. That way lots of people can use it, and it will come back in good condition.** Im limiting to two patterns per person for starters, but that is just me.

But go nuts! Yay patterns!

If you are interested, please PM me and we can make arrangements.

Others with patterns please post them here, Im squealing to see what you all are willing to trade.

Happy sewing!

LD

DSC00423.jpg

**on loan Bonny
DSC00424.jpg
on loan Bonny**

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
patterns pt 2

**on loan exquisitebones**
DSC00426.jpg
**on loan exquisitebones**

DSC00429.jpg

*on loan*Elania
DSC00436.jpg
*on loan*

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

*on loan Bonny
backdress.jpg
on loan Bonny*

*on loan*Rosie
butterwicpattern.jpg
*on loan*

These two are modern patterns but have a vintage flair.
*on loan* Elania
DSC00430.jpg
*on loan*

DSC00434.jpg

LD

jugband1

New in Town
what a cool idea-- I don't have any vintage ones yet, but when I find some that are "beginner" enough for me i will gladly share.

kate

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
I would love to do a pattern swap, but I'm terrified of my patterns coming back to me in any different shape than they went out. I'd be happy to trace out my patterns and photocopy the covers for anyone that would care to swap that way!!*

I'll post pics of some of my patterns for those of you who might be interested.

*I am a fashion designer- so I promise that all the markings will be there and the shape of the pieces traced to perfection- I'm sort of O.C.D about that!!

Elaina

One Too Many
Cherry, I feel the same way. If I ask for something, I figure I'll trace them off and send them that way, and expect the same in return.

I'll get mine up here later this week, I have them hidden at the moment from the peach terror of a cat that likes to nestle in the box they're in, although I don't have much.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Elaina said:
Cherry, I feel the same way. If I ask for something, I figure I'll trace them off and send them that way, and expect the same in return.

Im hoping or rather expecting everyone to do just that. I send the pattern you trace it, and send it back. And a lovely time is had by all.

I guess I know the condition of my patterns, and Im not gonna be too broken up if they come back a little worn for wear. Like I said, I use mine, not collect em. :)

LD

PS, the Sew easy skirt os spoken for ;)

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
Here are some of the patterns I'd be willing to swap. Some are vintage, some repros, some vintage inspired. PM me if you want details or if you're interested in swapping! *smooch* ENJOY!! ;)

** on loan LD
Vogue7464.jpg
on loan**
** on loan LadyDeWinter
VintageVogueV2858.jpg
On loan**
VintageVogue2198.jpg

Simplicity8433.jpg
Maternity Pattern
Simplicity4255.jpg

Simplicity2613.jpg
**Waiting list Elaina**
** on loan Elaina
Simplicity1144.jpg
on hold**
** on loan LadyDeWinter
RetroSimplicity9978.jpg
On loan**
RetroSimplicity9969.jpg

**Edit: Sorry about the wait Elaina!!

Elaina

One Too Many
Here they are, I had to find the pics on the web. Anything missing is noted, if nothing's said, everything is there.

5441.gif

1943 Bust 32 Jacket missing, no instructions

S1960.jpg

dress.jpg

1951.jpg

2646.jpg

7967.jpg

1950 Missing waist front and waist front yoke pieces.

***on loan LD***
3656.jpg

3961.jpg
1952 View 1 is complete, no other views.

3691.jpg

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
mccalls6332.jpg
Maternity Pattern
mccalls5903.jpg
Maternity Pattern
**on loan ShrinkingViolet**
Mccall6848.jpg
On Loan**
FolkwareSmoking.jpg

Butterick6582.jpg

** on loan Elaina
Advance4161.jpg
on hold**
75thAnnSimplicity5876.jpg
**Waiting list: Elaina**

**Edit: Sorry for the delay Elaina!!

Elaina

One Too Many
Cherry and I got onto something since LD and her both want one of the same patterns: Why don't we send it to the first one on the list, then add the next address, and send it forth that way? Save time and money, and just include the owner's address on an index card with the pattern envelope so it does get back?

What do you all think of it?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Elaina said:
Cherry and I got onto something since LD and her both want one of the same patterns: Why don't we send it to the first one on the list, then add the next address, and send it forth that way? Save time and money, and just include the owner's address on an index card with the pattern envelope so it does get back?

What do you all think of it?

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

LD

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
I think it's great!! I'm in love w/ 3 of Lady Day's Patterns, but I don't want to be greedy!! So if someone else wanted one and then sent it my way, I could forward it to someone else.... I think it's a good solution!

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Wow, what great patterns you have! I'm particularly taken with CherryBomb's cute bikini pattern.
I'd like to participate too, I just need to borrow a camera so I can post pictures of my patterns too ...

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
Violet- It's still up for grabs!! It doesn't have the shorts that go over the bathing suit bottom, but it does have all 3 other pieces; the trunks, the cover up shirt and the top! I've made it for myself twice and I love it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo