Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pipes

Eric

New in Town
Let's see if this works...

29_0.jpg

Bebop

Practically Family
Some of those are nice. I think I see some Kaywoodies, a Kirsten. I have too many Kirstens and alot of Kaywoodies. Meerschaum has started to interest me more than before and I have started seeking out special meerschaum pipes. Anyone in the San Francisco Bay area that is interested in pipes, especially meerschaum, should visit Telford's Pipe Shop in Mill Valley. One of my favorite pipe shops anywhere. I have taken a strong liking to their Navy Flake and behave like a kid in a candy store towards those meers everytime I stop by for tobacco.

jpdesign

Vendor
I know they are cheaper, but Boswells are a good pipe, if you can find them. There is a great place in Fort Worth, at Fifth and Main, Downtown, callede Tobacco Lane. A good selection of pipes, cigar humidor so big it has a Library style rolling ladder, and a wine room. It's the only place to go around here.

Jimmy

Eric

New in Town
I stopped by an antique store today and picked up a Dr. Plumb (very old and numbered), a Brewster, A SUNRISE Amber Grain (very old and numbered).

And how much did I pay you ask? $2 a piece.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Eric said:
What kind is that 3rd one UP? Price?

The 3rd one up is called a Koolsmoke. From the 1940s. Made of aluminum, with a briar bowl inside the aluminum shell. "Gadget" pipes like this one, made in infinite varieties, have been popular for well over 100 years: they always promise a cooler smoke, thanks to "the wonders of modern technology."

For prices, please refer to the following link:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=5014&highlight=pipes

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As a Christmas gift, my sister just passed along my Dad's old pipe which I remember seeing in his top drawer as a kid! It's a 'Vallant' - Imported Briar, Made in Italy.

I don't smoke anymore, but man that sure looks good in my clench!

-dixon cannon

I

Ian Dundrillon

Here is some of my "pipe stuff" from a post I made on another thread. I have been a pipe smoker for many
years and really enjoy spending time in the company of pipe people.
Den013.jpg

Mike K.

One Too Many
My regular is a Medico Gold Crest.
MedicoGoldcrest.jpg

Tobaccos run the gamut: Capt. Black Royal, Prince Albert, Cornell & Diehl Old Hollywood, G. L. Pease Westminster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran