Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Poirot's Homburgs

GallatinHatMan

One of the Regulars
I have long been a big fan of David Suchet's depiction of Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot. I have always loved his gray homburg. In the original TV movies he wore this homburg:

Poirotsoldhomberg.jpg

Last night on PBS they showed the newest installment, Cat among Pigeons and he wore a new and I thought, striking, gray homburg with a black ribbon and black edging. The only picture I could find is here:

PoirotsnewHomberg.jpg

I love the new look and it is a striking homburg. Captain Hasting's fedoras are great too. I love the way hats are treated here.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I want every garment Poirot wears. I love his gray gloves. And his spats. And I HAVE to find a gray homburg. Unfortunately I'm more of a slob than the neat nut that Poirot was, and I'd ruin it all in minutes.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a knox superfine that is similar to Poirot's but this french homburg pictured below is on its way from IL and fits the bill a bit more:

3631776882_ba289f0158.jpg
3631777116_c2a516e71f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy