Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Just came in today ,I got it off of e bay for $43.55 shipping included.

All the Best , Fashion Frank

Yes it is a homburg, I now have a black one (like new ) a tan one ( I posted it in the "clean a hat, white gas method " ) that I got for $14.00 s&h included, and now this grey one .

I still want to get a stratoliner and or an open road and I am still toying with the idea of getting an open road with the cattlemans crease ( only because there are so many of them priced low on e bay ) and see if I can convert the crease to make it look like a stratoliner ,but the jury is still out on that one untill I get enough feed back on if it's worth doing that or not ( feed back on that idea and or how to do it would be great ).

All the Best ,Fashion Frank
xxxx

One Too Many
DSC_7322.jpg

Just received last week from Cuenca, this Brisa, my friend brought it ¡¡¡

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just picked this up on eBay. Stetson "Custom V". Not familiar with the model. The color is this fantastic heathered light grey with specks of blue.

8E49FBD4-3F2A-4342-9841-F4553E396528-3518-000002480F0345B5.jpg

Hummmm

I wonder if Winchester could make some of those. There a bunch of heathered color combinations that would be good outdoor hats. The one above would obviously count. I think a darker gray heather and an olive heather would also sell. Maybe a bunch of the FL hatters could get together a group buy...

Later

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Great new hats, guys!

Lauro - That's an awesome Stetson. The felt looks incredible!! It will be a very versatile hat for you.

Frank - Your ADAM homburg fits the bill in any fashion! Looks great on you. And from the looks of that bow, I would guess it's an earlier model, maybe '40s. Good snag. :thumb:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great new hats, guys!

Lauro - That's an awesome Stetson. The felt looks incredible!! It will be a very versatile hat for you.

Frank - Your ADAM homburg fits the bill in any fashion! Looks great on you. And from the looks of that bow, I would guess it's an earlier model, maybe '40s. Good snag. :thumb:

100% agree! Sharp new hats, gus!

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
The Custom V did not have a center dent, it was precreased in a somewhat diamond crease.
Here is part of a 1953 ad.

Hey RBH it might be just the lighting on the photo or my eyes at this time of the morning but if you look where it would be creased for the diamond the felt looks lighter so it could have been redone,no?Again could just be lighting or my burnt out eyes.

One Too Many
Claro que si hace frío, solo tome la foto de mi sombrero nuevo y regrese a ponerme mi chamarra y mi sombrero de pelo.
Yes, It does, only performance picture of my new hat and back wearin jacket and my fur felt hat ¡¡¡
Cheers ¡¡

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany