Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luis

One of the Regulars
Just picked this one up on the Bay from a great seller for $16 ($11 hat + $5 shipping)
Adam Premier Executive. It is my size, I'm thinking I can send it to Art to have it redone.

View attachment 35710 View attachment 35711 View attachment 35712 View attachment 35713

Update: Just arrived today! some starch and steam. The sweatband practically crumbled when even looking at it. Here are some pics of an amateur at the hats. Next is to order a new band. Doesn't look too hard. Maybe thinking of changing the ribbon and band to black. It looks very nice as the black one is a bit wider. What do you think? Also got some good news, I am coming close to my next VS as I heard from Art yesterday. Going with a lightweight silver belly.
adams1.jpg adams2.jpg adams3.jpg

Last edited:

ingineer

One Too Many
Resistol San Antonio,marked with 20$ price and BR “20” Thanks to the heads up from Rick Blaine.
A 7-1/2 whoopee!
Now anointed with a Royal Coachman.
Wow! what a difference in the “hand”

Excellent find, Richard. A San Antonio of older quality is something I'm on the hunt for.

And Luis (upthread) - personally, I like the ribbon color combo w/ the sharks gill. However, if you decide to replace it, you can always send it to me and I'll put it on one of my hats. :eek:

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After not being able to find the right Borsalino or Stratoliner I finally made one that sort of fits what I was after. This is a winchester Steel dress beaver with a 3 " brim that I gently pounced and washed out some color of. Vintage silk grosgrain are a bit lighter than I wanted but they're ok.
This color hat goes great with black or navy colors.

After not being able to find the right Borsalino or Stratoliner I finally made one that sort of fits what I was after. This is a winchester Steel dress beaver with a 3 " brim that I gently pounced and washed out some color of. Vintage silk grosgrain are a bit lighter than I wanted but they're ok.
This color hat goes great with black or navy colors.[/URL]

That is beautiful, Scott. I love it!

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Moon,I don't own a Stat.After seeing the pic of yours I want to get the 150th Stat.Maybe I'll get it for myself as a Christmas present.I do love my modern Stetsonian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran